Game Day in Baton Rouge

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bama in Biloxi, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Bama in Biloxi

Bama in Biloxi Freshman

I went to the LSU-Bama game in 2000 and it was a blast, although I must confess that I got to tailgating with some Tigers and didn't see much of the campus, so I have a question for you. On gameday in Tuscaloosa, you can't throw a rock without hitting a scalper. Is it the same way in Baton Rouge? I don't remember seeing any scalpers in 2000 but as I was highly intoxicated, I don't remember alot about that game except that you guys beat us and tore down your goalposts. (I remember finding that wildly funny. I took a whole roll of film!) So anyway, just wondering how hard it is to find tickets on gameday since we had such a good time the first time we came over there that we want an encore (except no goalpost tearing down this time please;)

Thank you!

2. r_bear42

r_bear42 Founding Member

For most games there are usually tickets for sale outside the stadium. (I guess you could call the individuals selling tickets scalpers). However, scalping is illegal in Louisiana so you should not have to pay more than face value. This is shaping up to be a very important game for LSU so tickets may be somewhat hard to come by but chances are you will find them. Just have to walk around the stadium.

3. Bama in Biloxi

Bama in Biloxi Freshman

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it!

4. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

Get out there early

Make sure you get out there early in the morning to get lower level seats or else you'll be sitting up on the upper decks, which aren't that bad of a view but still...

5. Bama in Biloxi

Bama in Biloxi Freshman

Thanks again. We sat in the Upper Deck last time and it was fine. You get to see all of the action from way up there.