game day info

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by rbc, Nov 5, 2010.

1. rbc

rbc Freshman

taking my 8 year old to his first tiger game saturday. i have been going to tiger stadium since i was kid and have witnessed the walk down the hill by the band and team before. i hear you guy's telling visitors that it is something to see. so i think me and my son are going to see it for the first time together. can i get some particulars like where it exactly does it take place, what time, do you have to get early to get close and so fourth. i usually tell gate but with my son there i think we are going to skip the adult thing and make a me and him kinda day out of it and i think this would be really special and make a lifetime memory for us to share years down the road. any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

You need to be there about 11:45 and pick a spot next to the road for the little guy.

It all happens fast and enjoy it !

3. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

that's great rdc! :)

There's nothing like being there, but this is my favorite youtube video of it... (ff to about 1:30)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6trbLo2gXs&feature=related"]YouTube - LSU Band[/ame]

4. rbc

rbc Freshman

thanks guy's, we can hardly wait. just the video gives me chills. i can imagine in person.