GAME OF THRONES: Season 8

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by watson1880, Apr 14, 2019.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Drogan, was an excellent dragon,.. Dany looked especially fine dressed in black

Game of Thrones wilted, it petered out and got slow, overly dramatic at the end, I found myself thinking, "c'mon let's get on with it, wrap this up, I don't really care anymore"

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Winston1 and fanatic like this.
  2. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I know, right? I was wondering where it came from. Did she have it specially made for her big moment, then kept it in her suitcase somewhere in the Dothraki supply line? But it did look right and tight.

Same here. I predicted the ending 2 episodes ago. Her entire reign lasted what...about an give or take?
    And Bronn just seemed out of place at the small council meeting. The best part of the entire ep was Jon reuniting with Ghost and I thought it was hilarious that Same was almost the father of democracy, but for the most part, I really lost interest at the end of last week because I kinda knew what was going to happen to the Jon/Dany arc. Have to admit that I didn't see Bran becoming king. You'd think the little basted would have warned everyone

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

this scene was good

watson1880 and fanatic like this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yeh, that was bad ass when Drogon spread his wings behind her and it looked like her wings.

watson1880 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  6. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

7. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

A great show would be...
    Ten years later. Arya comes back to warn everyone about what is coming after her. Legend says that the Ironborn came from the West. So you have a giant Viking-like invasion of Westeros. You could even have dragons and other fantastical beasts (Harpies are one mentioned) that come with them. The Great Houses of the South quickly fall. The Northmen turn back the invasion at the Twins, but the South is still occupied. Bran is killed, along with Tyrion, Bron, etc. Jon hears about it north of the Wall and determines that the only way to drive off the invaders is to go find Drogon and bring him back... and so on.

I'd watch it.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

I'd first say, the spinoffs are a bunch of crap, I'm not interested,.. then people gushing about it would draw me in,.. and I'd probably end up watching it too

Winston1 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

10. GiantDuckFan

My name is Uhtred. I am the son of Uhtred, who was the son of Uhtred and his father was also called Uhtred, my son shall be named Bob

LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.