Game on TV today or internet video?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by USNavyTiger, Feb 25, 2006.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

i watched the game on nyc directtv. it was incredibly hard to find, it even changed channels and went off and then returned on a diff channel. i think it was on 617 briefly and then maybe 613 oe something, and at the start it would quit and play classic rock songs with the directtv logo. i dunno what the problem was, but after we gave up i found it again and watched it from about 5 minutes in.

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Rubi, get the GZ for just a month. (Just make sure you remember to cancel after a month.) It is only $10-$11 a month, on a monthly basis, and if you get it now, you will have it through March madness.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

is there some reason you think the GZ will have live vid of LSU games? they havent for quite a while

4. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

I would think they could put live basketball games on there if they can put live baseball games as well as gymnastics. I guess maybe they cant put the games because even though is was shown regionally on CBS, that CBS must have all the rights to broadcast it and not let LSU use their feed for the internet. I guess its too much for LSU to spend a little bit more money and put more live games on the GZ.