Game Prediction

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BC, Aug 30, 2004.

1. BC

BC Freshman

LSU v Oregon St - Sept 4th, 5pm After having their mascot kidnapped Friday night and turned into a sweet-ass sauce piquant by the Unsupervised Tailgating crew, the Beavers face the defending National Champion LSU Tigers with all the vim and vigor that a USC Prison-Bitch-Division squad could muster. Randall, having more time in the pocket than Jenna Jameson spends on her backside, throws for 300 yards and 4 TD's...in the first half. Beav QB Ryan Gunderson complains to the refs about excessive crowd noise to start the second half, then leads the OSU rally with 2 straight first down completions. Spears picks up a Ryan Cole fumble and moonwalks 25 yards for a Tiger TD. Head Beaver Mike Riley starts drinking heavily in the 4th quarter. The Beavers break the NCAA longest field-goal record by slotting a 69-yard kick on first down with 10 seconds left. Coach Riley vomits in excitement and makes Sportscenter. LSU-59, OSU-3 :geaux:

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

LOL

Oh, Man ... say it ain't so ... a real beaver is one stinking mofo and you'd have to be liquored up to put that nasty meat in anything.

It's gotta be one of these Mickey Mouse Mascot Fakes.

I'm doubling your OSU production prediction

OSU 6, LSU ... they'll be scoring for the next six weeks, lol

3. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I'll stick with my earlier prediction:

LSU: Whatever Coach Saban wants. :hihi:
    OSU: Be lucky to make it past the 50 yard line. :nope:

4. ABeaver

ABeaver Founding Member

tiger tamed

Sat, 4th Sept, 10:00 P.M. AP wire: The LSU tiggger fans left their stadium quiet and depressed after a disapointing loss to the underrated OSU beavers tonight, final score OSU 24, LSU 21. The 2003 "Co-National Champions" just could not get untracted with the beavers dominating defense in tonights game. LSU's new quarterback seem confused at times by the pass rush of Bill Swancutt from the beavers dominating line and LSU's vaunted offense was a no-show and was stopped all night by the aggressive play of the beaver defense. LSU is sure to drop in tomorrows polls and the overrated SEC will find itself looking for new champions to try and defend its honor against top conferences like the PAC 10.
    "We thought our loud stadium,the heat and humidity and drunk crowd would intimadate them" Coach Saban is quoted as saying after the game. Coach Riley from the Beavers simply said, " the Oregon and Washington Stadiums we play in are both louder than here so the noise didn't bother our team. As for the heat and humidity" all coach Riley said was "Yeah so we were told."

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I predict the Beavers get Drilled...

HARD & DEEP :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

6. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

as I said before, the PAC-10 is garbage....
    [​IMG]

7. Berge

Berge Founding Member

AJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Please tell me another one. I havn't laughed that hard since USC nearly got beat by an unranked team.

8. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Just another way to say you've never been to the one and only Death Valley in the country.....hell, you've never been to south La! We're some partying SOBs in these parts baby. Prepare your beavers to get skinned!

9. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

you think those yankees are louder than us? are you mad? your qb won't be able to hear himself think much less tell your line what play to run. don't believe me??

"It was loud enough to wake Huey Long, the Depression-era populist governor whose true passion in life was LSU football." By Jim Caple ESPN Page 2

College football in all its glory has no finer home than Tiger Stadium, known throughout America as "Death Valley" or as some have called it, "Deaf Valley". BALLPARKS [font=arial,helvetica]BY MUNSEY & SUPPES[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica][/font]

"Baton Rouge happens to be the worst place to be a visiting team. It's like being inside of a drum." Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

you do know we can shake that concrete dome like an earthquake, don't you?? ever been in an earthquake?? sure you have. enjoy it?? NO!

10. BMoney

BMoney Founding Member

You also have to be pretty liquored up to put your meat in a nasty beaver.