Game Prediction

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BC, Aug 30, 2004.

1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Trojans do it all the time....:lol:

2. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

I hate to be the one to point this out to you Mr. ABeaver, but you've only got 5 more days to enjoy this fantasy land you're living in. Come Saturday, you're in for a rude awakening, and then you'll understand the true meaning of the phrase "ignorance is bliss".

Come back after the game and let's discuss how the PA(theti)C 10 compares to the SEC.

3. ABeaver

ABeaver Founding Member

wrong!!!

sorry your wrong I have been to southern loooooseeeiana couple of times. even went to that little town where they invented and make tabasco sauce. Love the canjun music even if it sounds like they play the same song over and over again. Your food is great also. I will agree you have a great place for a good game. Speaking of which, it will be much closer than you tigggers think, I promise you that. Look for us at the game, we will be the ones in Orange with the big smiles on our faces after the game.....OSU 24..LSU 21. Hope you can stay in the top 10 after your loss next week.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

Sorry dude, no way are you scoring 24 points on us.

5. Laminator

Laminator Founding Member

Without getting into numbers, I predict that the LSU Dee will score more points than your offense. Needless to say, it will get ugly. I just hope your defense gives JMR some decent PT experience in the 2nd half and doesn't totally puss out after getting mauled in the 1st.

6. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

There is nothing like the smack talk of football before a game.......

Tiger Stadium is damn loud, and it crushes any stadium in the PAC 10....ask Eli, Leak, Greene, etc.

as for the game itself, I see this being a shootout early (the first qtr), then the Tigers pulling away. JV may run for 150 - 200 with 2 TD, and Randall will throw for 2 TD with 1 pick. LSU will get a defensive TD as well.

LSU 35
    OSU 13

The beavers play admirable for a qtr, then cave in to the relentless Tiger D.

All Oregon State players are quoted after the game as saying, "What did you just ask me? I can't hear you because my eardrums are bleeding from the loudness of Tiger Stadium. Glad we play in the PAC 10 where the stadiums are peaceful....."

:geaux: :lsup: :lsug: :thumb:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If USC loses, it will have to be to an unranked team. They don't play any ranked ones. :dis: :dis:

8. BMoney

BMoney Founding Member

Quit kissing our ass, nobody likes that ****.

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I think we see a home opener shut until late in the fourth quarter when Nick puts in the 2 teamers. They turn the ball over on our own 12 and give up a field goal. Final score LSU 49 OSU 3.

10. ABeaver

ABeaver Founding Member

Yeah right...

Ok keep patting yourself on the back and reading your press clippings. There is no way in hell you will score 49 points on the beaver defense. Again the score of this game will be OSU 24..LSU 21...Take it to the bank, you guys are going down.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: