Game Predictions ... LSU vs UGA

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

LSU - 31
    UGA - 17

Will be very reminiscent of the SECCG in Atlanta. Broussard will be the one with 200 yards though. Vincent will break 100 though...

Early and the X-man will show up big... as well as Dwayne Bowe...

2. DawgTime

DawgTime Freshman

UGA 40

UGA 40
    LSU 10

You heard it here first.

Take it to the bank.

3. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

Bank of Enron maybe

4. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

I believe we probably heard that here first and last! Do you really believe that, DawgTime? Don't you think that these two teams are much more evenly matched than that?

The National Champions 14
    Also Ran Dawgs 13

:geaux:

5. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Sorry, my bank doesn't take rubber checks.

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Guys, he has a point

GA could score 40 on us ... too bad it would take 4-5 ball games for them to get that many points on LSU :lol:

The Bank of Enron :hihi:

7. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

Charles Grant is a DE for the Saints. Great player. 3 years removed from Georgia. He had 3 sacks of Marc Bulger last week in their win over the Rams. Being that he played at Georgia, and since he's on a team with some former Tigers (including Devery Henderson and Howard Green, Skyler's cousin), he's been talking smack about UGA beating LSU Saturday. They had a clip of him talking about it last night on the local news.

I like the Saints, even if they do let their fans down every year, and I like Grant. He's a great player, and I have a lot of respect for him. That being said, I would also really love to prove him wrong this week.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

LSU is what? 36-0 under Nick when scoring 24 points or more. If it's a high-scoring game LSU will win with a superior defense. Say, LSU 31--Georgia 24.

But, if it is a low-scoring field goal and field-position game, . . . LSU may be in trouble with inconsistent punters and kickers. Say, Georgia 13--LSU 7.

I'm not betting the farm on this game, but I think the Tigers will improve all season, like they did last year. This game will tell us if they are there yet. I think they are. :geaux:

9. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

LSU 24
    UGA 13

No missed kicks in this game! Ok, one missed FG, but it will be a long one. Sorry, struggling against Marshall and Georgia Southern doesn't impress me.

10. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I'll take all you can spare on that. But my bank charges me a fee if your check bounces. Please send a postal money order. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: