Game time today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerleg24, May 27, 2004.

1. tigerleg24

tigerleg24 Guest

Times Pic has two different times 10:00am and 11:00am. Can some one tell me the correct time.

2. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

Listening to 98.1 this morning and they said 9:45 pre game and 10 am start time. Anyone know where to listen on the web for today's game? Once again, LSUSports.net isn't working and I can't bring a radio to work :(

3. midtowntiger

midtowntiger Founding Member

4. midtowntiger

today's game

Didn't get finished with my message. If you can get a hard-wired computer, the streaming works fine. At home, I lose it more than not; I am at work & the lsusports.net is working perfectly. The Tigers left the bases filled in the top of the 1st. One out for GA & the home plate umpire just blew a call, but the 3rd base ump overruled the bunt single--it was a foul ball. Could be a long day if the home ump is that "distracted."

5. tigerleg24

tigerleg24 Guest

I found it on 1350am in New Orleans Thanks

6. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

Grrr... well, not working for me. Even more frustrating is that I'm trying to listen from a computer on LSU's campus. However, not being able to connect to it is probably due to the gustapo-like grip that is put on my computer. I'm not even allowed to fix the time (which is wrong) without having to call the proper people.

7. midtowntiger

Another Douple Play

The Tigers just hit into 3rd dp of the tourney & 69 for the year. Hawthorne just said the Tigers have 20 dps more than the next team. I guess Laval insists on going with the long-ball philosophy even though they lost by 1 yesterday. There is no tomorrow, Smoke! GA keeps walking batters but we do nothing with it.

8. midtowntiger

Left two more stranded

The dp really hurt! Patterson strikes out with two more on--that is five stranded in two innings. The Tigers could win this game, but they are making it a whole heck of a lot harder. Rarely does Smoke go with "strategy." He has the bats, but he certainly doesn't play the odds.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Clay Harris runs like he's in quicksand. That's a large reason for the DPs. I don't understand what you mean by long ball philosophy. The Ga pitcher is keeping everything low. He can't get his curve ball over and we're swinging at pitches in the dirt. Tiger hitters need to take pitches and get ahead in the count and wait for a pitch in their zone.

10. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Are you watching the game? Lucky bastard. How is Mestepey looking? From the stats, it looks like he is doing pretty well. No hits, low pitch count, etc.