Game time today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerleg24, May 27, 2004.

1. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

I can agree with you to a point. However, I was never privy to his comments to the team before the game or during it. It could be a situation where he tried to fire them up and the players just didn't respond. There's too many possibilities and we don't have enough fact to single out one.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Exactly. Why the need to assess blame all the time? There's enough of it to go around. We lost. We're not done. Move on.

3. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Well, our pitching and defense was on today. I still doubt this UGA team gets very far until our batting get hot as it did mid-season. I still would put money that LSU gets farther then UGA in the post-season as we will be paired with Georgia Tech which seems to have our # this year.

4. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Congratulations to Lane Mestepey in giving such a gritty and dominant performance. His teammates should be ashamed for not at least honring the competitivenes that Lane certainly brought to the field today. You would think at least that they would give Lane a no decision, but he gets a L. Lets enjoy the last weekend at the Box this year.