GAMEDAY!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by NavyTiger, Dec 31, 2012.

1. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

Cry me a river. It's a bitch move to complain about refs. We had plenty of chances to win the game. Our coaches screwed us.

Richdog and LSUTiga like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah maybe but dude got his ass lit up all night and made plays where our guy didn't.

3. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

The refs did not lose this game for us, the coaches did AGAIN!!

Richdog and LSUTiga like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

LOL what chance was that?

Was it when we couldn't convert a 3rd and 2 all night?

Or was it when we stepped off the bus?

I never saw a chance with this that piss poor performance on O...

100 plays on D.

5. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Not looking for a fight, bro. Just saying what a lot of others are also saying. We can agree to disagree.

6. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

No doubt the guy balled but one drive in the 4th quarter would have kept Clemson out of it and won LSU gather game. Boyd deserves the game ball but he couldn't even be considered if the coaching staffs were flipped.

7. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

Was I talking to you? No. I was referring to the person that tried to blame the refs.

8. didit

didit Veteran Member

i'm usually a lurker but i actually signed up to say this... this is not on les... mett is atrocious... he has overthrown at least three potential tds in 90% of our games this year, including two potential tds tonight and a possible first down at the end of the game where the wide receiver was wide open and he still overthrows by 5 yds... the ball ended up closer to the receiver down field on the sideline than it did to the intended... that is not playcalling... if he completes those passes and has any kind of pocket presence, we win tonight, against the gators and most of our games this season are not nail-biters... he turns what could be incomplete passes at worse into sacks because he has no internal qb clock... horrid... put boyd on our team and call the same plays and it's not even close...

geaux tigers...

9. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Chalk another loss up to the greatest coach for 55 minutes of football in Tiger history. It takes a extreme amount of talent to manage to screw up late game clock management so consistently. Les is like metronome and simply cannot miss a beat. At least you always know what you're going get and know it's not going to change so you just have to deal with it. Small lead with under 5 minutes left? Check! Realization that all you have to do in order to win is to run the remainder of time off the clock? Check! Going through the entire playbook and managing to find the perfect scenarios to take the absolute minimum amount of time off the clock AND allow the other team to not have to use any of their time outs CHECK!

The way this game ended is a travesty on a pretty damn good season. Again.

Congrats to all the players for their hard work during the season. We'll still be here next year and we'll still share your pain in these situations.

Richdog likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

But I was talking to you.