Garrett Temple to redshirt for the 2004-2005 campaign

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by inNickwetrust, Nov 11, 2004.

1. lmb20988

lmb20988 Founding Member

I heard Tyrus Thomas can throw it done just as good as Ronald Dupree, if not better.

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Tyrus Thomas dunks as well as Ronald Dupree? Well, color him an All-fricking-fracking American, baby!

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

So you are giving me EXCUSES as opposed to answering the question...That's pretty easy to do, so I'll just do like I always do and keep asking the question from time to time when recruiting subjects come up on this site in relation to LSU Hoops.

Good recruiting is losing a player that was Mr. B-ball in Louisiana-if I'm not mistaken-and losing him to a legendary coach right across the border whose done and won and taken home MULTIPLE national titles while winning at three different stops along the way (West Point, UI, & TT)...

Again, why can we sign all that talent, but we never even SNIFFED at this kid? Was it that we didn't want him? Who are we to turn a kid down? We're signing kids who are REDSHIRTING, don't you all agree it'd be a good idea to put on the "full court blitz" -pardon the pun, guys- for a guy of this caliber?

No one explains, except with the absolutely LIMP-WRISTED and pansy-ass pie-in-the-sky retort of, "Well, you can't get them all...."

Real strong EXCUSES listed there, baby...Keep fighting the good fight...You & Brady both...

LOL

;-)

4. lmb20988

lmb20988 Founding Member

I was giving you an indication of his athletic ability. When Ronald Dupree came here pretty much all he could do was dunk and rebound. Even though he couldn't shoot very well his sophmore and junior years, he still produced a lot of points. His shooting improved over time and he developed into a better overall player.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

tyrus magee sucks.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

hey TE lets sing that janis joplin song! i'll start:

you know feeling good was good enough for me, mmm hmmm
    good enough for...

thats right.

7. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

Interesting post from the past on this one... Tyrus THOMAS is a manchild after the properly redshirting of him last year. He was certainly not ready for SEC play when he was a freshman. Treloar had both Thomas and Temple working out before each game both at home and on the road. Thomas has turned into a very large framed player of which wasn't the case last year. 7 blocks at UCONN.. wow..