Gary Crowton

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DownOnTheBayou, Sep 9, 2007.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

you need to find you something else to do:hihi:
    i am going on a deep sea fishing charter next weekend, thats if your not afraid to do some real fishing and not that sissy perch fishing that you love so much.:hihi:

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I was killing time while waiting for my wife to get out of the bathroom so we could watch a movie. She was in there for the entire 4th quarter and overtime.:eek:

Drop bait to bottom, reel in fish...drop bait to bottom, reel in fish...Pay the Captain. Yeah, count me in. :dis:

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I think Les fixed that problem by replacing OL coach Stacey Searles whose lines underperformed severely. I do think Crowton uses his linemen cleverly in the offense . . . not that Jimbo was a slouch.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Geez. Maybe they can catch more snapper than two, fishing off Florida. It was fun when you could take home 50 fillets.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Is she ok is the better question here.

Yea try reeling in a 100lbs Marlin or Swordfish

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Throw it back. It's a baby.

1 person likes this.
  7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I got a new car, but I think there ARE options...ya know, prizes from which to choose. Not sure about a gold watch though...kinda cheap for 2500 posts. I haven't gotten a gold watch since 1000 posts.:cool:

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

perch jerkin'>>>>>>>>>>>>>>offshore fishing.

9. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

This is my feelings exactly on the Auburn game.

I think Jimbo usually did a good job but for some reason this game was horrible. Jimbo was a creature of habit and i think Auburn had his playcalling tendancies down pat. It was like they knew the play before we did. And we got screwed by the refs this game too.

Gotta love the Refs impariality when they call an Auburn home game.

Reminds me of when i was at NLU and La. Tech beat us in Monroe on numerous bad calls. Found out after the game 7 of the officials had ties to La Tech. Cost us the Southland Conf. Championship and a trip to the playoffs.

That is what i worry about this year is we play at Auburn and you have to have a 5 td better team to actually leave there with a win because of the refs.

But i equally blame Jimbo for this loss because it was his worst gameplan ever.

10. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I've seen the play calling of that game broken down, and this is simply not true. Jimbo called a lot of passing plays in that game through-out. JaMarcus had a poor completion percentage until the fourth quarter. Plus, we had Dickson starting his first game as a true freshman, and he couldn't block for $h*t, which caused a lot of QB hurries/scrambles and severely impacted the running game (more so than who was running the ball).

Also, Scott & Williams had fumbled the ball some in practice & with that low-scoring of a game we couldn't risk a turnover.

With fair officiating we win that game, plain & simple.