Gary Crowton

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SonnyLoco, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

YES! Take his arse!! Sweet justice.

2. Blue TurboDog

Blue TurboDog GeauxTigersGo

So you're saying there is a chance...

3. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

This!
    I don't get it! A plain vanilla offense, squandering multiple Red Zone opportunities to score. I don't need fake field goals, but LET THE TEAM SCORE SOME POINTS.

That 4th & 3, HEY! HELLO? This is our LAST meaningful game of the season, right? So, go for it, what have we got to lose but the game?!?

Conservative, repetitive offense. Not the Team's fault! With some scary lapses, these guys played their hearts out; IMHO, the typically conservative playcalling of GC killed our initiative!

A tough one in Little Rock.

Congrats to the LSU TIGERS, though, for a memorable year! Hear the announcers today? "The Cardiac Tigers"

4. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I really hope we do something here.

I wish Coach Crowton the best of luck and I appreciate the 4 yrs he's given us, but IMO, it's time.

5. souljaslim1

souljaslim1 Bigg Daddy

les miles refusing to give this kid a fair shot at the qb position is really a blessing for thomas......his team is no.1 in the nation....

6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I agree .... Thomas wouldn't have wanted to come between the luv affair that CLM has for Jefferson.

I probably won't be watching much LSU football next year if Jefferson remains the starting QB. He's just too limited in his abilities to do much with offensively.

7. MiketheT

MiketheT Freshman

Crowton's got to go

Maybe the TAF will pay ULL to take him.

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

A lot of stuff was in play during Darron's recruitment. In 2007 Darron Thomas was the 15th rated prospect at QB, we already had a commitment from the 8th, JJ. He said himself at the time he preferred playing WR. He wasn't offered by any Texas school. Peveto was recruiting him when he first commited to LSU. He signed with Oragon in the same class as Masoli.

9. Texas_Tiger

Texas_Tiger Tiger Stuck in Aggie Land

Bhelm, what do you think. If ULL (or some other school) doesn't happen, will Crowton be let go?

10. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Gaining wisdom, no it's the same wisdom I had two years ago when I said the same thing. When all the knucklehead fanboys were saying we'll just run Scott right up the middle because it worked against the BFE school, then they moved to the Jefferson is the best thing since sliced bread.

Once LSU gets a real OC, it will take probably a season or two to rebuild the offense.

There is absolutely no reason why LSU should not have been a top 25 offense with the personnel they have.