Gator country Banned me

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Oct 16, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Yes that is right the Gator Nation has banned me because the night we kicked their Butts I posted the Stats to the game. That is pretty Cheap but its their Board. I think that the Administrator of this Board should ban all gators that come over here and Talk trash. That is Bull Shit.

WE KICKED THEIR BUTTS AND THEY ARE CRY BABYS

2. SouthernGent

SouthernGent Founding Member

Gator Country keeps a very short leash on rival fans; if you rub them the wrong way, right or wrong, you're gone.

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I QUESS YOUR RIGHT

Boy but they sure did rub it in during the visor days. That is gone now and they are back to same old stuff just another team in the SEC in 100 yrs of fla football they only have had 11 years on top which is the 90's that is it. Fla football is the 90's.

THEIR A BUNCH OF CRY BABYS

4. SouthernGent

SouthernGent Founding Member

Right now, they're on the verge of a major meltdown in Gatortown; if they fall to Auburn this week, they'll burn Gainesville to the ground. It was posted yesterday on GC that the traffic has increased since they started doing bad. They IMO are falling into the same rut as Alabama and Georgia; Bear Bryant and Vince Dooly are gone, so is SOS.