Gator fans call LSU's 97' victory "Hollow,undeserved"...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerSaint, Aug 5, 2002.

1. TigerSaint

TigerSaint Guest

http://www.gatorcountry.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=17077&forum=1&13

"I remember being pissed at the outcome and originally thought LSU should have been proud of their effort. But after watching it again I've come to the conclusion it was a cheap victory for the Tigers. Hollow and undeserved. But if I'm a Tiger, of course I'm happy about it being in the record books."

Nahh....it couldn't be that the Gators just didn't play a good game and LSU played a great game. It's the refs and blah, blah blah.

Of course if a team ruined our undefeated record and destroyed our national title hopes I'd have on some "bitter" glasses too.....

PS- Damn that was a GREAT game!

2. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

They are as Mad about that as we are proud

Thanks for the link those guys are hot about that lose hope we can fuel the fire this yr.

IT'S SO LOUD YOUR DEAF

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

And I'm sure it wasn't their fault that they gave up 5 turnovers.

4. bpell

bpell Guest

maybe this is a preview of the coming seasons. Gator fans are just practicing their whining techniques in anticipation. Spurrier is a great football coach but he set a good example on whining.

5. johnny

johnny Freshman

they are crying about the ref's on that game? :rolleyes: how about the late hit put on herb tyler with the ref looking right at it and no flag??? :mad:

6. TigerSaint

TigerSaint Guest

I was thinking the same thing. How about that BLATANT HOLD against our DE and the ref was looking right at it.

There were missed calls on both sides but the refs didn't turn the ball over as much as the Gators did.

Sorry Gator fans but LSU won and you lost fair and square.

7. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte Guest

Refs missed big late hit on Tyler.

Very late hit on Herb Tyler way after pass was released. Refs didn't catch it. LSU won fair and square.

I can't believe the Gators are still whining about this one.