Gators have no chance - Game predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pharpe, Oct 2, 2006.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Good Lord! What are some of y'all smokin'? :shock:

This is gonna be a close, hard fought game. No score prediction.

Nice recipe, Tirk!:thumb:

2. AuNuma1

AuNuma1 Founding Member

28-10 LSU!

3. Blade Brown

Blade Brown Founding Member

To hell with that! :angryfire

LSU 31
    UF 24

:hihi:

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

17-10 Tigers

5. zinc 83

zinc 83 Founding Member

LSU SHOULD WIN BY 14 OR MORE HERE, SAME AS THE AU GAME!

I don't believe our coaching staff can put together a gameplan to do it, and I believe the conservative playcalling will continue, with LSU coaching playing "afraid-to-lose" FB. You've got to "show" Miles LSU is gonna lose before they pull out the stops.

Looking at the Tennessee and Alabama games, Fla has a few weaknesses (mismatch) LSU can attack, same as AU. Fla has the better overall secondary than AU, and they're making the picks, most important of all. If LSU runs too frequently and predictably EARLY IN THE GAME with Miles trying to "out-defense" Fla, then LSU could get behind at the half. LSU should start this game looking to score on every play and throwing downfield on spot passes to get a lead on a usually slow-starting Fla, just like they did with MSU. Leak can be rattled early. Mobile QBs give LSU a tougher time, esp when they're hitting their receivers. Leak ain't a Heisman candidate for nothing, he's gotta be respected. LSU has got to win the third down battle EARLY with this guy and keep him in down and distance problems. We will see Tebow, that's a given. Meyer won't play conservatively in this one, because he knows he has a gauntlet to run now with that murderous schedule. Lots of passes early and runs from Leak & Tebow. Moore is a decent replacement for Wynn, but he's a step down. I can't wait to "hear" Beckwith hit him. You'll prolly hear the pads pop in the cheap seats if you're at the game. I see LSU playing conservatively early, just like against Auburn with Fla leading at half or a tied game.

Anything is possible in the second half. How long will the conservative playcalling last for LSU. LSU should score 24-28 points (min) against the Gators. They won't !

Prediction: Outcome settled on the game's final play. A FG !

I'm an LSU homer, not a Miles homer. LSU 17, Fla 16

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Another defensive battle

LSU 13, Florida 10

Great post, Zinc (most posters on TF blind to what's really going on behind the scenes)

7. stk

stk Founding Member

Agree with the good post by zinc. I'll predict 14-10 for the good guys.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

well, why don't you share this super secret info with us since you seem to indicate you're located firmly behind the scenes?

9. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

I've been reading over on Florida's boards, they don't give a rat's bootay about LSU for the most part. Some are saying as many as 5 interceptions. I didn't call a score for Auburn, but I'm calling one this time. I'm just so angry I'll do it.

27-10 LSU.

Tigah Bait.

10. jonicomelately

jonicomelately Freshman

Gators 31
    Tigers 13