Gators have tough off-season program. Hope LSU does too.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Feb 19, 2005.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Re: Utah's opponents suck.

WRONG!!!!

Hmmmmm....

1.) Matt Mauck won a national championship....

2.) Rohan Davey, even though he was a hold-over pre-Saban, actually blossumed and is actually credited to "putting it all together" during the 2001 SEC Championship season, and Sugar Bowl victory....all under the guidance of Jimbo Fisher as his QB coach.

Oh really?! Do tell "o'guru of 'inside-LSU-wisdom". I guess you have a backseat pass to coaches' meetings and a tap on Skip's office phone....

Right. That's why the Denver Broncos picked him up--so that they can mold their next offensive coordinator. NOT because he MIGHT have a little more "athletic ability" than what you give him credit for. After all, the NFL is a business.....I guess they are in the business of hiring non-talented "athletes".

Really? Now there's a thought! I was under the assumption that all of these high school QB's could play and start for every major college program just by showing up!

Oh, boy....here we go again. Are you related to the guy?!?! Sheesh!

NOOOOOoooooooo.... Definately NOT Jimbo! All he's done since he's been at LSU, specifically with JUST the QB's is:

* coach FOUR QB's who have gone on to become NFL Draft picks -- Josh Booty, Rohan Davey, Craig Nall and Matt Mauck.

* under Jimbo's guidance, LSU has had one First-Team All-SEC QB (Booty) and two Second-Team All SEC selections (Davey and Mauck).

* Developed Davey, who was a first-time starter, into one of the nation's premier signal callers. In '01, Davey set a total of SIX school records.

You're absolutely right, axd9142...Jimbo DEFINATELY can't coach QB's....

Yeah.... I REALLY believe you. You're saying that Meyer, who's coached ONE NFL-caliber QB (Alex Smith) is FAR superior to Jimbo, who's coached FOUR???? :dis:

Question: What's the difference between your idea of what's rational, and a bucket of sh*t???

Answer: the bucket

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

your comprehension skills have increased dramatically since yesterday. excellent work. :thumb: :thumb:

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

You're a tough teacher....but your tough-love has taught me well! :thumb:

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

:hihi: :hihi:

just bring me apples. ok time for the game.