Geaux Bucs or Geaux Saints?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GxLSU1, Dec 19, 2004.

?

Geaux Bucs or Geaux Saints?

1. Geaux Bucs!

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. Geaux Saints!

19 vote(s)
    73.1%
  1. sphincter_boy

sphincter_boy Founding Member

give a little credit where it's due...they have played a helluva lot better the last 3 weeks than they've played all year, especially defensively....and it would have been easy to "mail it in" instead of playing hard. They'll beat Atlanta next week....I've had this feeling that a Saints playoff birth :grin: will come down to the last week of the season on the road at Carolina....and they lose by 1 on a fg with no time left. Watch. The Saints are famous for getting me to believe, just to $hit on me at the end....:cry:

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Is Victor Riley awesome, or what?

3. sphincter_boy

sphincter_boy Founding Member

Yeah....notice I said "especially defensively". :grin: Gotta get some help on the O-line for sure. Gandy didn't play yesterday and it took them until the 4th quarter to realize you need to double team Simeon Rice??? McCarthy must be suffering from cranial rectal inversion.

4. SabanFan

If the Saints played in the AFC, I'm not sure they would have cracked the victory column yet. Well, they'd have one win since they beat KC. In the games they won, their opponents' combined record is 20-55. O.K. they beat Oakland too. Hell never mind. They might win the AFC. :grin:

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

cranial rectal inversion coming from sphincter_boy does seem quite appropriate.

6. SabanFan

I'm definitely sensing a certain back end mentality there.

7. RaleighTiger

RaleighTiger Founding Member

GEAUX Tigers Saints Panthers

I live in NC but am one of a few Saints fans - we usually are at a sports bar to catch the games, except when they play Carolina and are on TV. It's been thrilling to watch them WIN for a change. I can't loose, 'cause if the Sanits lose to the Panthers, they're in.. Y'all have to admit that last year's Super Bowl was one of the best to watch in a long time. I know this is 2004 (just ask our Tigers) - GEAUX SAINTS! GEAUX Tigers! - Anyone notice that the Capitol One Bowl pays out more than all the other bowl games SEC teams are in with the exception of Auburn? I know until there's a playoff.... GEAUX TIGERS! GEAUX SAINTS!!