Geauxscott From Gainesville Update...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hub, Oct 5, 2006.

1. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Damn, that's awesome. Represent LSU well!

I remember what it was like to be young and resilient ... I think!:sob:

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

GS's head is gonna be this freaking big l_______________________________l when he gets back.

To bad the HBO guys didnt step up and tell them that they are there filming for Real Sports and flex their mighty wallets.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

So much for free speech. :angryfire

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

That pissed me off, too! :angryfire

I agree.....

5. Hub

Hub Founding Member

There are some much worse signs out there. Just saw one that says Corso Loves (pic of a heart) D**k (pic).

GS got told to put his sign down about 1 1/2 hrs before Gameday started. I'm guessing what happened is at that time there weren't near as many signs so it was easily visible. If he'd have waited til Gameday started (which was his plan) to put it up it wouldn't be an issue.

6. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Interesting/Funny tidbit from GS.....

The area in front of the gameday set is fenced off. You have to walk through a gate to get in. They won't allow beer through the gate. Said inside the gate is nothing but Florida fans. Outside the gate is nothing but LSU fans.

Said the Fla fans all got pissed when Corso picked them.

7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Hahah... LSU fans stay outside with the booze.. I love it.

8. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

ah....I see Hub has kept you updated. WHAT A WEEKEND THAT WAS...(wed-sunday.)

looks like Hub covered just about everything. I did give a TF.com shoutout, but they were filming for 4days for a 12 min segment, so who knows if it will make the cut. We were also not the only guys they filmed, so who knows how much of us will be on the show. They filmed for about an hour on friday then showed up at 5:30am at the RV on saturday and woke us up (filmed it all) then getting ready. Then followed us to Gameday, filmed us getting out of the car and walking to the set. Left us for a while then came back a few times during the day.

They didn't demand that the sign be Corso related but did want it that way, so we went with it. "CORSO SENT ME A DIRTY EMAIL" seemed to be a big hit with all the LSU and Florida fans. We had to explain to some LSU fans, but every Florida fan got it and thought it was very funny and creative. Sucks we had to take it down though. Like Hub said we were going to wait and show it during the show but put 10ft extention poles on the already 5ft polls we had and wanted to see if the polls could hold the weight. Had it up for about 20-30 min. At one point the sign was a little higher than every other sign and some UF fans raised theirs to block ours......we then just simply picked the sign up and raised the poles above our heads and it towered over every sign out there...it was huge!!!!

anyway....the show is supposed to air on Real Sports on HBO on Oct. 31st....not sure of the time.

9. Hub

Hub Founding Member

bump

he will hate me 9:00 pm tonite

10. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

Thanks for the reminder....look forward to watching it.:geauxtige