Gee, what a surprise. trumpian Fox "News" asks why we should support Ukraine

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

monkey-thinking.jpg

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What do you mean by "school choice"? Be specific. By "market pressure" I'm assuming you mean vouchers to private schools. GTFO with that garbage.

On the other hand, if those are transportation vouchers that allow poorer students to travel to PUBLIC schools of their choice, I'd be in favor.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

trump was "very in favor" of public funds to private schools because he gave a Secretary of Education position to filthy rich Betsy DeVos, who ran a chain of private schools, in exchange for campaign donations. Just your archetypical Republican profiteering on the public's dime. Just your archetypical Republicanism.

About Betsy DeVos and her husband: anybody associated with making billions from that Amway pyramid scheme is a P.O.S. family. Just your archetypical Republican... the type FOOLS such as yourself keep in power at your own expense because you've been snookered by fear and by the warm fuzziness of white supremacy.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so your claim is that you disagree when i say that your party's platform is to call everyone a racist regardless of the issue?

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I say that plutocracy is the entire raison d'etre of the Republican Party, and that peddling white supremacy is their primary vehicle for staying in power.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

does it surprise you at all that republican states like louisiana and south carolina have elected minority governors? that virginia just elected a black female republican LT governor?

who do you think the average republican would rather vote for, condi rice, or joe biden?

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Plutocracy I’ll give you plutocracy. Nancy Pelosi daughter of Alessandro Mayor of Baltimore, nephew Gavin Newsome. Husband makes his money by using her inside information in the stock market. Diane Feinstein Senator whose husband got a sweetheart deal as the agent who sold closed post offices. How about the Cuomo crime family Mario The Godfather and his disgraceful sons. How about the Morial and Landrieus closer to home. Bill & HRC and their Clinton foundation. Of course can’t forget the so called “American Royalty” the Kennedy’s. The list is long and disgraceful. BTW that’s just off the top of my head....a little research and it would seem endless.

kluke, fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

The Kennedy’s were more conservative than half the republicans today.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
    kcal likes this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

XXL TideFan likes this.
  10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Don't confuse him with facts. In his warped mind, only Republicans are evil, racist, and corrupt. Democrats are selfless do-gooders, despite the facts presented below.

cttltotbf.jpg