Gee, what a surprise. trumpian Fox "News" asks why we should support Ukraine

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jan 25, 2022.

1. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

What i wonder is why Nato doesn't step up 27 European Nato countries and they all want the U.S. to send our troops.
    How about they send the troops, and U.S. will back with weapons and logistics.

Just my opinion

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Well John F was; but Robert a lot less so; and Teddy would be right there with Bernie and E Warren.

XXL TideFan, shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

trump never met a dictator he didn't envy and admire. Even to the point of "Mein Kampf" (CORRECTION: It was "My New Order", a collection by Adolf Hitler of Hitler's speeches) as a permanent fixture on his bedside end table (CORRECTION: it was a cabinet by his bed, not an end table) . So, of course, Fox "News" loves trump's Hungarian dictator hero, Vicktor Orban.

trump on Putin's protege Orban:

"Viktor Orbán of Hungary truly loves his Country and wants safety for his people. He has done a powerful and wonderful job in protecting Hungary, stopping illegal immigration, creating jobs, trade, and should be allowed to continue to do so in the upcoming Election. He is a strong leader and respected by all. He has my Complete support and Endorsement for reelection as Prime Minister!"

Did Fox criticize that endorsement, as have REAL news outlets? Of course not. Naturally, Tucker Carlson had already visited Hungary, allowing Orban a national TV interview to make himself look good. Of course, right wing CPAC is holding a convention in Budapest in March (for the geography-challenged, which I suspect is almost all of you rightist wingnuts, Budapest is the capital of Hungary).

Fox "News" is nothing more than a right wing propaganda network. Kowtowing to dictators and defending traitors to America.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

What libtard rag did you get that from? You really do have the worst case of TDS that I've ever seen.

You have no idea what a hypocrite you are. You truly are mentally ill and deserve pity. Just not by me.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh really? How am I a hypocrite?
    Looks like you've got your panties in a wad today because you've been proven a liar by multiple people.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  6. fanatic

Multiple posts, but today, you said Fox News is nothing more than the right wing propaganda network when all of your trusted news sources, like CNN, NYT, and MSNBC are exactly the same thing for you libtards.
    I give zero fucks what you or your ilk think, so it's no sweat off my balls, I promise you. Since you have no balls, you might have to look that one up.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, they're not, and you have to be really, really stupid to think so.

8. fanatic

Or mentally deranged to think they're not.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Organ’s biggest crime? Not letting a Jewish led group force pro queer & deviant education into the schools or to anyone under 18. Real bastard that one.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it was a hoax. you were lying again