Georgia at LSU 2003 on Cox Sports Fri. 7 pm

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Jun 2, 2005.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Just thought I would post that for anyone who wants to watch.. Wish it was the SECCG... it says Georgia at LSU on the Digital Cable guide... wasnt LSU the home team in the SECCG?

2. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

I think so, but if this is the same that they showed a little while back it's the
    regular season game in Baton Rouge. Still a great game to watch :cool:
    Thanks for the info.

3. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!

4. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

DAMNIT!

5. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Actually, I enjoyed the regular season game more, especially the last 5 minutes or so.

Two great SEC teams, duking it out: Browning goes nearly the length of the field on that perfectly-executed screen (check out the textbook downfield blocking), Dev answers with the return, Mauck "improvises" and produces one of the prettiest touchdown catch photos (Skyler looking over the shoulder as the ball drops) you'll see, capped by Corey making a sweet INT.

Dude, watching Sky haul in that game-winning TD, then to see the CBS camera focus in on the "Let the Valley Shake" sign being held up in the crowd...that's as f**king cool as it gets, men.

Yeah, the first half wasn't special, but the end sure was. :geauxtige

6. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

IMHO one of the greatest moments in LSU history occurred after Jawja scored the touchdown on the screen pass. Instead of getting down on the team, the entire stadium errupted in "LSU, LSU, LSU" Man that was awesome, what a special moment.

SIDE NOTE: Before the game we were tailgating and one of our friends brought her friend from Atalanta decked out in full GA colors. This girl was obnoxious about how GA was going to kick our @ss etc., we heard "woof, woof" way too many times. Glad she left her broom in Atlanta. In any event, I've NEVER seen such a sore loser in my life. After the game when we returned to the tailgate she was already there glaring at us. Before we could say anything she started yelling about we better not give her any sh*t (what a lady !) b/c she wasn't talking any sh*t before the game (yeah right.) Obviously, in response, we blasted her. To her credit, my friend refused to leave the tailgate and stayed primarily for her friend to eat a little crow jambalaya ! What a great time celebrating that win ! Looking forward to the same feeling after the TN game this year.

7. OpelousasLSUFan

OpelousasLSUFan Founding Member

I missed the best part of the game (4th quarter) that day, i was getting married at the time. My cousin was sitting in the church with his headphones on listening to the end of the game. I was warring my LSU vs GA gameday T under my tucks thought.:thumb:

8. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

LOL! Had to let you know I loved the way you put it in your post:

"Obviously, in response, we blasted her."

I'm sure that chick was twice as obnoxious in Atlanta for the SEC CG, talking about how it was a "Georgia home game" and they "should have won the first game".

I'm also sure she got blasted about twice as badly afterwards, too. :rofl: