Georgia fans feel the DAWGS are very banged up.

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Oct 22, 2008.

1. GA_Dawg

GA_Dawg Founding Member

No matter what I say, this conversation will be very one sided. I have done my research and heard Richt say that Gamble will be starting and Ellerbe will be playing. If you want any more information about any of our players go to georgiadogs.com and read it yourself. I normally go to opponents forums and chat with fans about our upcoming game but when I came to this forum I realized that a lot of the people here are immature and have their nose in the air. All I've seen is you guys say that ALL of our players are over-rated and I've also read that one of you got Knowshon's cell number and started harrassing him. Are you serious?

2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

All of them ARE overated. :tigereye:

What do you expect on a rival forum? We have respect for UGA and I haven't seen anyone state anything that would be considered immature. Especially on this site. It's the reason I post here and nowhere else.

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

[​IMG]

4. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

You didn't see us asking people not to use it? :insane: I'm not sure if I speak for myself or for everyone right now.. but if you don't like it.. please by all means -- don't come back. :wave:

We're the ones with our noses in the air.. :thumb:

EDIT: :crystal:

5. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Based on the last sentence in your first ever post here I would say you fit right in.
    Stick around.

6. GA_Dawg

GA_Dawg Founding Member

You don't think calling EVERY player on a football team "Over-rated" is immature? You don't think harrassing our star running back's cell phone is immature? haha You need to go read some of the stuff on here that I've read.

7. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

We talked about how immature it was to call Moreno in the thread.

:lol:

8. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

His cell phone got harassed? Where is the Verizon police? Damn people can't leave innocent cell phones alone. It's a travesty I tell you.

I'm sure there are quite a few "immature" posters on your side of the world also. This forum is generally respectful of those rival posters who have good input. Your 1st post comes off like you have a chip on your shoulder. Shouldn't be surprised if someone knocks it off with a keyboard.

Either way the choice is yours. We always like a view from the other side. But if you take to stirring **** you will get some on you.

9. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

LOL

10. GA_Dawg

GA_Dawg Founding Member

Look, I just went back and re-read this entire thread. I don't feel as though my first post stepped on anyone's toes but if it did, I appologize. I just wanted to correct that guy. You're right though. I shouldn't have came here with such a "strong" attitude. My bad.