Georgia Practice

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Aug 18, 2004.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Ahh ok... As a LSU fan though, it was hard to notice this because when Trev would talk SEC football his head was up UGA's arse and when it was not there it was up USC's. :)

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Well, he does deserve crap for some of the stuff he said after the first LSU/UGA game but he got on our case many times but people seem to forget that

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

of course the idiot 'retracts' what he says the previous 11 weeks when UGA has its ass handed to them again. What is he supposed to say? UGA played well again and shoulda won, as he did the first time like everyone else? He never said I was wrong about UGA and on LSU....he simply tries to shift the attention elsewhere as always with his selective memory.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

It has become a Trev Alberts azz clone/clown ...

Ignore feature is screaming at us ... again

5. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I just love to start crap.. hehehe

6. tigerfan1303

tigerfan1303 Founding Member

Trev alberts

The funny thing about Trev, you would have think he went to UGA. Trev has always praised uga even after LSu beat them in September. First of all I dont think Greeene is heisman candiate qb materail. Secondly I think Richt will play both Green and Shockley. HE loves running a 2 qb offense and Shockley has been getting better and he did great in the off season.

I still think we practice better than Uga, but i think Richt is a better motivator speaker. I know his practices are very tough.

When will they show Auburn practice, I mean they do have the new OC and they will be running the west coast offense and they are suppose to beat LSU on September 18th.

7. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

Auburns west coast offense will be interesting to see. Can those players pick it up that quick?????

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

The only thing Tubberville is gonna beat on September 18th is his gums

9. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

Thoughts on Alberts

I am surprised ESPN brought him back. Is he that popular outside the SEC??
    I know his role is to start sh!t and stir the pot. Lee Corso is the same way. The big difference between Alberts and Corso is Corso does what he does to have fun. He likes to get people fired up (either against him or for him). He is 100% about the entertainment. He does not want to be taken seriously. I like that about Corso.
    Alberts, on the other hand, thinks he knows everything and comes across as a complete moron. He jumps from bandwagon to bandwagon and only supports the media darlings. I would cringe when ever Mark May or someone else would debate with him. I rember one arguement Alberts was having with May and Alberts clearly lost the arguement. Instead of admitting May was correct or "clearly" arguing his point, he grunted and said "Whatever" and nothing else.
    It got to the point last year that I would change the channel when he was talking. I will probably do the same this year, if he acts the same way.

With the exception of College Gameday,I am not impressed with ESPN's college football coverage. I am surprised that Fox or one of the other networks does not put together a better College Football program.

In the mean time, I suggest turning the channel when Alberts is on that is the only way ESPN will pull him off the air.

:geaux: :eek:lefire: :eek:ldskule:

10. tigerfan1303

tigerfan1303 Founding Member

What does Albert, May and Herbstreet do when college football is not going on?

I wish I had their job