Georgia Practice

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Aug 18, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

bathouse scrubbers at USuCk. or pissboys. u saw History of the World I take it. you know, its good to be the pissboy or king.

2. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

Saw both practices. I can't say that I was all that impressed with UGA's practice, but I was impressed by their size aand speed. They have a lot of talent. LSU's practice taught me a lot. I know saban toned it down a bit for tv but you can tell that he is totally involved in all aspects.

From what I saw, Saban looks like a better motivator than Richt.

It should be the game of the year.....

P.S. Tirk.... Love the Sig.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

The great thing about Saban is that he is almost a player coach out there.. he really gets physically involved in the practice.

4. Beavertothebone

Beavertothebone Freshman

A deer in the head lights

Is this the Tiger defense response to Derick Anderson and host of receivers...if so, I suggest you just go with eight in the box.........maybe Steven Jackson will reappear...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????????

5. ramah

ramah Founding Member

No boutadoubtit ... Saban is da man ... Players respect his "style" more ... the style of Saban is the style of a gridiron warrior and former player ... and a good one at that ... Richt can't hold his boxer shorts when it comes to coaching and motivation ...

the proof is in the pudding ... a 34-13 "cream bulley" :hihi:

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

You gotta be a fool calling the LSU Dee out (deer in the headlights will be what DA & Heisman White look like) ... you'll learn ... just like all the rest ... the hard way.

DA better be Superman ... and run a 0.00000000002 forty ... or you can pucker up and kiss him g-bye like all the rest of the Frankenstein QBs LSU has faced ... he'll give the usual accolades to the LSU Dee after the game

You're not worthy! :hihi:

7. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Deer in headlights? Marcus Spears will know where Derick Anderson is going before he does...and Spears will be there to lay it down.