Germany's influx of refugees coming home to roost/ Sweden on verge of collpase

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Dec 11, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Kevin gates new album just dropped.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I'm not questioning her age as a rape victim. Elderly women are often rape targets because they are so defenseless. I'm questioning why she would be getting her mail at 1:30AM and then at that time of the night, try to break up a fight between 2 groups of middle eastern men. An elderly woman isn't likely to put herself in the middle of a fight between groups of 20 year old men in the middle of the night unless perhaps she was a raging bull dyke but then that doesn't explain why she would willingly go back to their apartment.

And that's my next issue, why is an elderly woman drinking "lemonade" with 4 men in their 20's? Is it possible? Sure, I suppose. Does it pass the sniff test? Not even close.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Stranger things have happened.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Of course but does that story make sense to you? How many old ladies do you know that would be out at 1:30 to get their mail, break up a fight between 20-year old goat fuckers, and then agree to go to their apartment for "lemonade"?

Just read another account.....

"Three of the four other men, all of whom, along with Ramadon, were brought to the United States after helping U.S. military personnel in Iraq, had been accused of lying to police about the rape. They ended up with misdemeanor convictions.

The other man, Sarmad Fadhi “Levi” Mohammed, 26, was convicted of placing his penis in the woman’s mouth and is serving 16 years to life in prison.

The woman apparently went to the men’s apartment in after they were involved in a fight with soldiers in the complex parking lot.

The four men told police that Ramadon had shoved his hand into the woman’s rectum, which caused the internal bleeding. As Ramadon’s trial began, the jury heard conflicting portrayals of his involvement in the crime.

Prosecutors continued to paint a picture of Ramadon’s guilt throughout the trial, while defense attorney Kim Chalmers argued that the other four, who lived together, devised a story in a police-car ride that would pin the crime on Ramadon who was referred to as an “acquaintance.”

Ramadon was tried as “Hendrix,” a name he took after being brought to the United States with the help of a soldier with the same last name, but spelled “Hendrex.” The soldier’s experiences giving safe harbor to Ramadon are documented in the book “A Soldier’s Promise"

http://pamelageller.com/2014/01/col...rape-elderly-woman.html/#sthash.doZRSI2P.dpuf

Just...strange. They came here because they helped American soldiers. The were fighting with soldiers when this lady came along. They thought they would only get a ticket. The kicker here? In a Muslim country under sharia, she would be charged, and could only escape jail by marrying her rapist.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So you're saying this woman made all this shit up?

7. shane0911

Something sure as hell isn't right, you don't have to be Columbo to figure that out right?

8. shane0911

But then again, it never says how old she was, just "elderly" that is pretty open ended. Was she 50 or 90? Big difference. She also worked nights, that explains what she was doing out and about at that time. Could be legit.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No. It seems pretty clear that she was violated and likely given a drug beforehand. I'm just not certain that all the details make sense.
    That's what I'm thinking. They were 20, so elderly could be 25 like I said. I can see her being out if she works but damn, if I'm a single elderly woman arriving home from work at that time, I'm sure as hell not getting the mail without my gun and I'm sure as hell not breaking up a fight between 2 groups of men. And I'm sure as hell not going to a goat fucker's apartment to drink "lemonade".

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Probably shouldn't go into Muslim dudes apartment for lemonade in the middle of the night. Particularly if they are the sort of fellas that get in fights.