Get a Glock, Get a Glock,

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by LSUTiga, Nov 21, 2012.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That sig 357 tempted me. It's a 9mm in a .40 casing. Bullets are pricey though.

2. LSUTiga

I'm not familiar with them. Going to have to search. I've been told the Smith & Wesson M&P has much better ergonomics than the glock.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That's a big reason that cops like them, when the street gangs are carrying AK's.

But me and Bond James Bond feel like if we can't get it done with our 6-shot PPK, then we were screwed anyway. :D

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Had both 9mm and .45 compacts. Loved them both but shot and carried the .45 more often. If you have the money and want nice, Kimber makes some really nice compact .45s.

5. LSUTiga

I'm gonna do like that freako and empty the clip, no matter how many are in the clip and/or him. I mean, you spend all that money and how often do you get a chance to use it. I plan to make mine count.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I have a glock 23. So simple to break down and clean. And simple to shoot. Recoil ain't shit. Kinda big by cityboy standards. Not a problem for you. Bought mine from a cop going into priesthood. Came with night sights. No complaints. Shoots under all circumstances. Reliable like a dog and unlike a woman.

7. LSUTiga

I want to put night sights on mine. Doubt I'll ever send it off though. I do intend to get the laser that goes in the spring mech.

Glad to see you. You came up in a discussion with the resident chef today.

8. tirk

You and Kyle visited? I was never invited.

9. tirk

I'm guessing the laser is fun but not necessary. With all the yotes and armadillo you shoot you may as well. Maybe go bulleyein for rabbits with it for a real challenge. Pay off your gamewarden or get a silencer.

10. LSUTiga

No, the illegal.

Buckshot makes a mess of them yotes but I actually have very limited experience with pistols/rifles.

And btw, I honestly thought that "freako/empty the clip" post of mine would get a response from you. I'm disappointed.