Ginsberg died!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Sep 18, 2020.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Breaking: Mitch McConnell has enough support for nomination to the Supreme Court after statements from Grassley and Gardner.

Better stay in your summer home tonight turtle.

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

cocaine mitch was made for this...

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

civil war, pfft,.. you watch too much news, calm down, buddy, don't believe everything you hear,.. things will turn out fine,.. democrats aren't gonna destroy us, trump isn't gonna save us,.. you guys, America, put way way way too much importance on politics, again watching too much news, it's like you're purposely scaring the shit out of yourselves

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Ordinarily I would agree. Unfortunately these are different times and you can disagree but the left is driving this off the cliff. Its not going to get better in the short term and that is IF Trump wins.

Hear me now and believe me but most importantly thank me later, buy ammo any time you see it available!

5. GiantDuckFan

the sky is not falling, lol, armageddon has been cancelled

you're overreacting, all riled up because of the news, believing the headlines, seems like everyone is,.. cnn/fox have no morals, no allegiance to America, no sense of right and wrong, they're delighted that everyone is half-panicked and glued to their tv's,.. all they care about is ratings and ad revenue $$$$

Shane, you and others here helped me see the light about the left media,.. I don't get why you're blind to the fact that your being manipulated the same way by fox,.. the White House aligned with a huge media-news company that's the scariest thing I see

the country would be far better off if we reverted back to one hour of national news and one hour of local news like before,.. back then we all knew politics was bullshit,.. politicians worthless because America mostly self governs, now we're trained 24/7 that dims vs repugs is vitally important, the most important thing,.. it's not, they're both the same,.. everyone, red and blue, need to wise up, turn off the news, think for yourself, 24 hours a day of tilted propaganda is dumbing us down

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

While Fox isn't 100% free of bias their commentators make a heĺl of a lot more sense that the radical left. Just because you don't see it in your small mostly conservative county doesn't mean the BLM and antifa aren't crazy as well as well funded. Probably George Soros behind it.

If Sleepy Joe wins life as an American will change exponentially for the worse. You don't really believe he is capable of running the country or even living 4 more years do you? Let's face it. I have house plants that would beat him on Jeopardy. Do you really want for Kamala Harris to be potus?

shane0911 likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

fox has always been the worst, and I assume they still are

the left made claims that Trump could barely read,.. now the right is throwing the same kinda shit at Biden

protesting black people aren't necessarily bad, they have a real bitch,.. that guy that died, George Floyd, was needlessly killed by that policeman,.. watch the video and tell me that's not true

Antifa especially appears to me to have evil intent,.. I think a valid protest over a horrible event has been hijacked politically and made violent by antifa, I'm unclear about BLM's place in the violence,.. I hear a lot of hate being cast onto millions, because of the actions of individual criminals,.. I'm sure nearly all of the people protesting have good hearts

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just because George Floyd was murdered doesn't mean that the police are out to kill blacks
    They kill more white people than blacks.

George Floyd and his killer knew each other and there was prior bad blood between them. That doesn't absolve Chauvin from the crime but it casts suspicion on the assumption that the motive was racial.

A black man kills another black man almost every day in Baton Rouge. Gets a tiny mention in the media. It's worse in other cities like Chicago. Why are they protesting (rioting, burning and looting) over a man they didn't know in a distant city?

There are a lot more things that are relative to their lives they could be peacefully protesting about than some guy they didn't know.

You don't watch Fox but you should watch Tucker Carlson. He is the most reasonable commenter on TV

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

he's a bigoted asshole
    Opinion | Tucker Carlson whitewashes the racism of his show ...
    Tucker Carlsons writer resigns after posting racist and ...

that was a good post, BB, everything else made fine sense,.. I guess my answer to your question is,.. they think they've been treated unfairly, abused by the police and want it to stop,.. and they have American rights to protest peacefully, and realize only a tiny percentage is causing the violence,.. and they're criminals,.. like that killer cop,.. I guess blacks and not-blacks are both overreacting,.. again, that's being driven by the national media

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

By their own admission it's 10%...that's not small

Winston1 likes this.