Give it up to the FL fans...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex_B, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I've never heard such a loud crowd from the opposing team..

Gotta give it up to the FL fans!!!!!

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Yes, FLA fans . . . thanks for chanting "BORING . . . BORING" during the pre-game stadium activities while the LSU Band and community were celebrating by playing the LSU Alma Mater.

May your respect for sacred things be rewarded with YOUR ETERNAL DAMNATION TO HELL.

LSU! :crystal: :lsup:

:lol:

1 person likes this.
  3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D

4. tenebrism

tenebrism Founding Member

give it up to their fan base?

they were the most classless group of people i've ever met at tiger stadium. the sense of entitlement from those jerks was just amazing, running up to lsu fans AT lsu talking crap... yeah give it up for them.

5. Carface

Carface What the...?

I so desperately wanted to be an ass after the game. I really did! Last year at Florida, everyone I came in contact with was just a huge a-hole (even before the game :angryfire). I wanted to rub it in last night, but I took the classy route and just told them good game.

6. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

I hate Florida, in large part because of their fans. I don't have to give up anything to them. Classless bunch of jerks. I will never get over the stunt they pulled in the NCAA regional two years ago, going to LSU's game to cheer against us. I hate them.

I hate their freaking chomp, I hate their arrogance, I hate how they think they are better than the SEC, I hate the sense of entitlement, and I hate how their fans are great at dishing it out but the biggest crybabies about taking it. I hate the classless, cocky bastards, the fans, the band, and the players. I thought I would never, EVER get such satisfaction or laugh as hard and as long as I did last week when the Auburn kicker chomped the crowd at the swamp. I was wrong! I feel even better today after seeing our guys gut out the win, and knowing that our players went to salute the student section and the students did the chomp for them!

I cannot post this enough:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

their ignorant fans actually came into our stadium with signs that read LSU BLEAUX!SCREW THEM AND THEIR LITTLE HOAR GIRLFRIENDS!I saw one girl taking off her panties under her dress then using it to taunt LSU fans.

1 person likes this.
  8. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

The day I "give it up" to those ignorant c*nts.......

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Here you go I'll post it again for you just in case some of the gator lurkers are watching. their fan base is WAY OUT OF LINE

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I pretty much echo Blackjacks's sentiments above. Sorry Rex, but you're way off base with this thread.