Give it up to the FL fans...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex_B, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

It happened. The Tiger faithful let them hear about it too.

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I gotta say I'm glad I didn't encounter any of the FL fans that you guys did. The ones I ran into were all very nice.. Guess it just goes to show that there is always "that group" in every crowd.

3. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

A lot of Fla. fans are stuck in the past where opposing teams feared them. They do not realize the game has passed them by. OBC is at USC. gators reign of terror over the SEC is gone. Hell, OLE MISS gave em all they wanted. Auburn beats them, LSU beats them.....Gators are not even the best school in their state now! I give it too the BULLS! so you see they are like little spoiled children and the only way to fix that is to KEEP WHOOPIN THAT ASS BABY!

:thumb:

4. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Yep, they stomped on the Eye. And they went home with a crying Tebow and a Big Fat "L". :thumb:

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The ones I talked to during the day were all nice. The two that sat by us were too. One, Crystal's dude, was quiet cause she put the clamps on him so nobody would know she let one of her tickets go to a Gator fan cause her boss would kill her....:hihi:

The other, behind me,was very rational and knew football. He had a good friend who was an LSU alum and let him have his ticket cause he wanted him to experience TS- he'd never been. He told me it was THE loudest he'd heard.

I saw one jerk walking around with a "You can't spell LSU without SLUT". He has a HUGE 7'0 wall walking with him. When I saw them right after the band came down the hill, an older man turned around, stopped him with one hand on his shirt and I said Oh chit.

I'm 42 and outgrew all that years back but couldn't let this happen. The building he was walking with gently separated them as I walked up and the LSU guy's son (20 or so)came up and said, "DAD". :hihi: It ended without skirmish, thankfully. We would have had our hands full.

A guy walking around with a sign like that is begging for it.

6. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

[​IMG]

Jort- (or Jorts, plural) [1] [2]short for "jean-shorts", is a garment worn by women or men that covers the pelvic area, the buttocks, and the upper part of the legs (typically the part above the knee.) Jorts are types of shorts that are made only from denim.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. DRC

DRC TigerNator

A few more good definitions of Jorts!

8. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

Every gator fan I met was pretty cool. Then again my friend that came to the game was a gator fan too. However, he didn't want to wear a gator shirt to the game lol (ok,maybe I wouldn't let him). I met a ton of gator fans in new orleans thursday and friday. Hell thursday night I got smashed with a bunch of em. However the chomp thingy drove me crazy! Anyway, its just like LSU fans...there r the well behaved, the loud, the crazy, the raging alcoholics, the jerks, and the ppl who don't scream TIGERS when I say GEAUX!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

9. DRC

DRC TigerNator

What an idiot. The proper way to use that insult would be "You cant spell SLUT without LSU". Give that guy a great big zero for being a great big zero.

10. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

Yeah that's pathetic and a bit dee dee dee. Actually its funny that he got it backwards.