Give it up to the FL fans...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex_B, Oct 7, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Opps, I'm the idiot. :hihi: That is how he had it.

2. catsigater

catsigater Freshman

Looks like a good thread for a Gator to reply to. :grin:

Anyway, just stopped by to say "Congrats!"

I still think Miles was dumb on some of those calls going for it on 4th down. The percentages just aren't that good. But since it worked out, I'll have to smile and call him "genius."

Good luck on the rest of the season and I'll be back to talk smack if we're lucky enough to see you in Atlanta.

Not holding my breath, though.

3. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

Lol..I felt kinda bad when he disappeared so he could be with his kind. I went find him and told him it was ok to come back..poor fella. He did say however that he has never been to a game like that and cannot wait to come back. He was also impressed with the noise level hehe...he had been hearing my noise level already for two days. The guy sitting behind us was actually a sportswriter. Not sure for what, but he was cool too.

4. stk

stk Founding Member

Most of the Florida fans i came across were fine, minus two or three at the game. Below class acts on those small handful.

While sitting at the airport today flying back to Florida i got to listen to all of these idiot gator fans piss and moan how terrible the LSU fans were. After a certain amount of time they had my blood just boiling. If you can't take some good natured rivalry, don't attend SEC games.

5. G8TR55

G8TR55 Freshman

It's the same at our house. LOUD especially 4th..Good game... you guys should stay no1 Till we meet ya at ATL. :hihi: Of course we have to beat Kentucky, SC 1st :shock:

6. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

typical ,underhanded compliment by a delusional florida fan.Your post would have been classy if it would have ended at "congrats".Now crawl back under your lilly pad and enjoy the rest of your mediocre season.

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

What was wrong with his post?

Maybe you should represent our fanbase a little better since he came back over here after a tough loss.

8. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

why,do you think we have a "dumb"coach too?

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Don't act like a three year old. He is entitled to his opinion and called the plays dumb, not Miles. Some were risky...why is that hard to understand?

10. stk

stk Founding Member

Agreed.