Glad to see Lee get PT

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Oct 31, 2009.

1. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Excellent point about the D. What a mess last year, and what a difference a year makes.

:geauxtige

2. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

You're right that the defense is much better last year. But, you need to realize that all of those turnovers on offense clearly put the defense in a bad position over and over again.

This year the offense is barely turning the ball over and LSU has one of the best turnover differentials in the nation. I'm not in any camp, whatver Lee did last year that already happened. JJ won the starting position and he has not done anything to lose it so far. I don't see the need to have Lee come into the game unless it is garbage time or JJ gets hurt.

3. benzz

benzz benzz

jefferson is the starter , thats the way it is going to be:geauxtige

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I just think if JJ is good enough to be our exclusive QB this season he should have played more last season when the offense was struggling mightily and that if Lee was good enough to be basically our exclusive starter last season he should play more this season when the offense is struggling mightily. I'm fine with JJ being the starter. I was a bit disappointed with our offensive line at points tonight, but in all it was a solid win.

5. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Well, he was facing Tulane's backups....Still good to see, but JJ looked good against the starters too. Agree about his long release though, it almost cost him once.