Glenn Beck - Leaving Fox

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Apr 7, 2011.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It shouldn't be that hard to figure it out. I post these things just to aggravate you guys. No other reason than that. Now quit bothering me. I have a birthers meeting to attend.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

sabanfans brief time as a birther was upsetting. shane's time a chinese missile believer was upsetting as well. flabengal is less disappointing because he is beyond help. plus being a 9/11 truther is by far the most reprehensible political opinion one can have these days.

incidentally, one of my favorite things to do is get drunk in manhattan and take a cab home across the queensborough bridge and drunkenly talk to my cabble. i am probably the most skilled person in the world at guessing their nationality. have a girl in the car, look at the cabbie and instantly correctly guess ghana, the bitches are imppressed. most cabbies are pakistani or bengali these days. i know some bengali words and they love that. pakistanis like it when you tell them that india sucks and that pakistan was robbed in the cricket championships.

oops i got off topic there. the point is that virtually all pakistanis and most other poor foreigners are truthers. to them it is a given that the US government orchestrated 9/11. they are just so used to crippling government manipulation and corruption. they think i am a white privileged idiot (they are right) and i am naive about how governments work.

so when these foreigners are 9/11 conspiracy theorists, i dont hate them, i kinda expect them to be dumbasses. but americans should know better.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

only because thats the one thing that emotionally impacted you. you've been tied at the hip to this one.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

that is like 1% of it.

you have to go so far out of your way to be a truther. you have to instantly dismiss thousands of obvious things for hundreds of impossibly unlikely things, and not even be slightly skeptical of the things you want to believe. such a different standard for belief is applied to the things within the theory.

red might think taxes or good or whatever. he is wrong, but he has given it a go for real. he is trying to be fair with evidence, and he has real theory behind him. that he is wrong is unfortunate, but he is doing the best he can (i am aware that was the most condescending thing ever sayid, didnt mean it). but truthers are just pulling **** out of their ass and inventing things, its much more insidious than other political opinion. even communism has a theoretical basis that makes sense to an unsophisticated thinker. trutherism isnt really a political opinion, but more a deep personality flaw.

5. tirk

i was talking about 9/11 in particular. i understand the hate for truthers across the board. that coast to coast show was on the car radio the other night that supa sometimes mentions. thats some crazy people on that ****. im all for a good conspiracy but they are really whack jobs. too out there to even be comical.

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I love that show. It makes me feel like I am the sane one, and the voices have it all wrong.

7. tirk

im pretty sure they had a hotline for aliens. and people would call in as aliens and never miss a beat. they were absolute looney toons. werent trying to be funny.

they take the fun out of the random conspiracy.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I got a cab to LaGuardia last Wednesday at 4:30 am. The driver was Romanian. He was pretty talkative considering the time of day. On my last trip I had a (black) female driver going into the city. First time I've had a female cab driver in 18 years of regular travel to NYC. She was New York born and very friendly.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

female AND native born? what are the odds of that?

come to think of it, high. once i posted i realized women in some of those shyt hole middle eastern countries are not allowed to drive.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble