GLENN GUILBEAU ARTICLE

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, May 9, 2005.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Man, he must really read all of the LSU boards.

Link

2. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

Unfortunately, success breeds unrealistic expectations. Look at Alabama football (if you must.) Those fans are still living off the glory of the 70's.

If you want some true entertainment, go to http://www.finebaum.com and click on the Featured Audio Clip labeled 04.28.05 - Phyllis from Mulga. That is someone who regularly calls this radio show and believes every word she is saying. After listening to that, LSU baseball fans that are complaining about your record and coach will be put in a little better perspective.

LSU has improved mightily since dropping the first four SEC series. And if anyone believes that the SEC isn't the toughest place to play, I have seen reports that say there is a chance that we will get 11 teams in teh NCAAs. Personally, I think 10 is more realistic.

3. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

That damn guilbeau is an LSU fan basher. He shouldnt be writing in the Advocate which is the homiest of the homer publications in the state. (note sarcasm)

4. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

You're a dumbass. He no longer is employed by the Advocate. Reason being, nobody wants to read anti-LSU news in Baton Rouge.

Grow up and get a life.

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Andrew,

Bud, I was joking. Note the sarcasm. It was all in good fun.:lsup: I meant to put "shouldnt have been writing" that was a misprint on my part. Lighten up a lil man.

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I noted it, but it wasn't as if he was even employed by the Advocate. If he were then you might have something.

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I meant to put "shouldnt have been writing" that was a misprint on my part. Lighten up a lil man.

8. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

Hey AU Tiger 1990, isn't Phyllis from Mulga like staple on sports talk stations over there? I swear I think someone sent me a clip of her a few years ago and all she talked about was Coach Fran was gonna do this and Coach Fran was gonna do that and so on. Someone challenged her (might've been the host) and she went ballistic. She's a little crazy, eh? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else but Phyllis from Mulga kind of rang a bell and she sounded insane enough in that clip. She's like the audio version of a train wreck. Glad I'm not a Bama fan.

9. Aubie16

Aubie16 Founding Member

Thats her.

If anybody wants to laugh for a solid 5 minutes...look up that clip. Finebaum makes the statement that Auburn football owns Alabama now, and they will make it 4 out of 5 this year. She loses her mind. Its great.

my favorite quite is probably ""Bama WILL rise again! And don't you nay-sayers and ship jumpers be showing YOUR face at the field. We WILL RISE AGAIN!!"

or...

"We kicked Auburn's ass for half the game last year, and we're going to kick their ass next year!!"

And when she is talking about the "Boorockracy" that keeps alabama down.

Whew am I glad she's not an Auburn fan.

10. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Glenn Guilbeau = Sh*t Stirrer

Ignore him and hopefully he will go away.