Global Warming and Harvey

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 23, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

At my 10-year high school reunion one of the "awards" they gave out was to the alum with the most kids. The winner had 10.

My best friend became a grandma at 33. She had her first child at 18 and THAT child had a child at 15. I don't see how someone could be a g'ma at 29. Did she have one while she was IN high school?

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Woman, 23, Becomes World's Youngest Grandmother
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/07/woman-23-worlds-youngest-grandmother.html

A woman from Romania said she became the world’s youngest grandmother – at the age of 23., Ridca Stanescu, who gave birth to her daughter Maria when she was just 12 years old, said she urged her daughter not to follow in her footsteps – but Maria gave birth to her son when she was just 11.

:cool: Ridca Stanescu's mother,.. is the youngest known great grandmother, at the age of 40. according to Wikipedia, the youngest grandmother was 17-year-old Mum-Zi of Nigeria.)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She must have. I transferred from another school when I was 15 so she would have already been a mother when I met her. I think she might have been secretly married. The father had already graduated but I was friends with his younger brother but he never mentioned it.

That day I saw her she told me she worked in a beauty salon but she could cut my hair. For quite a few years she cut my hair and only charged me $5.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I want to hear from the Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell types why Houston was chosen for this catastrophe.

Hats off to the Cajun Navy, even though they're mostly Trump fans. I read a story where three guys from Madisonville, Lacombe, and Pearl River rescued and resuscitated a woman who had essentially drowned... floating face down in the water.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"Even though" wow what a compliment your sincerity is touching yet phony.

Winston1 and StaceyO like this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

When I first taught in SE North Carolina, our "shoo in" for student of the year got pregnant by her older sister boyfriend. She was 12. Got the guy for statutory rape.

My wife and I took a bunch of baby clothes to her mom. Her mom was ecstatic about being " the youngest grandma in Brunswick County." I think she was 33. That is all the dumbass could talk about!

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I reiterate you are an ass clown

Bengal B and Winston1 like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Ah yes the peaceful caring left! He cant even hold off for a day or 2. Even he knows its good American people who love their country like the Cajun Navy take their time, money and energy to help wherever they are needed are on the conservative side. He knows he and people like him would not lift a finger to help. Instead of volunteering he would rather sit back and criticize.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Making lemonade out of lemons

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Let's see... even though this thread was started on a political board to use this hurricane for a preemptive pity party defense of Donald Trump, who is specifically mentioned in an attack on Democrats, nobody else is allowed to mention him? No, jackass, I'm not an assclown but you're a pussy.

And, for your information, I met my wife volunteering in the aftermath of Katrina, while at the same time winning much appreciation in Baton Rouge for my volunteer hospice work. I walk the walk... and you're a pussy.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017