Global Warming Today

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

2300z.jpg

Attached Files:

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It’d be awesome if it wouldn’t be 70° next Thursday

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Because it will be 70 degrees next Thursday means jack shit. Point is if you believe Al Gore and his merry band of climate clowns the earth should be burning up by now. We should not be setting modern day records for low temperatures. We should not be having modern day record snow falls as we are now.

Don't take my word for it.

Prediction; Artic ice free by 2013

On December 14, 2008, former presidential candidate Al Gore predicted the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely ice free in five years. As reported on WUWT, Gore made the prediction to a German TV audience at the COP15 Climate Conference:

Link
    https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/12...would-be-gone-inconveniently-its-still-there/

Prediction; Children won't know what snow is

According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said.

Link
    https://web.archive.org/web/2015091...-are-now-just-a-thing-of-the-past-724017.html

DID THE ABOVE 2 PREDICTIONS COME TRUE?

The leftist (DEMOCRATS), the globalist, you, Rex and Rockhead have never been and will always be wrong with their and your doomsday climate predictions. Why? Because for the leftist (DEMOCRATS) and globalist it's not about the climate it's about money, power and subjugation, PERIOD! With Rex, you and Rockhead it's ignorance. I fear you are only using one source to educate yourself about earths climate i.e the MSM. Ignorance doesn't mean you are stupid just means you are lazy. Lazy in a scientific sense in that instead of doing just a little opposition research and using a little common sense to understand earths climate you lazily just accept the MSM word for it. Rex is a lost cause. The man is an idiot, a pure leftist (DEMOCRAT) who has not one once of common sense about anything especially climate science. The fact that you read my post tells me maybe there is hope for you, at least you seem curious. Those wrong predictions I posted above are just two of many wrong predictions. Ask yourself were those two predictions right? That's if you opened them. Want many more wrong predictions from the left (DEMOCRATS) and globalist?

Open it, come on just open it. You are better than Rex. Do it for yourself educate yourself then come back here and argue with me.

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-of-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions/

Just one more thing, a question Rex won't answer.

? Why did the left (DEMOCRATS) change the term global warming to climate change?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    msully likes this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

I took off all week to hunt. I care as much about global warming as I do to read all of that

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If I were in the Atchafalaya hunting or fishing I would not care either. That's what I love about going in there it's an escape from leftist and DEMOCRATS for a while.

Happy hunting!

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Bring on global warming baby
    FigGnrTWYAEu0en.jpeg.jpg

7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I remember when I was a kid in the 70's we were bitching about the trees budding out in January because it was 80 degrees. This is all nothing new.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yep but what new is the left has figured out they can use their false narrative to poison kids minds and stupid adult DEMOCRATS to make more leftist. It's working.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

The joke for the last 35+ years that I’ve heard was “if you don’t like the weather in Louisiana, wait til tomorrow”. And they said the same when we moved to Mississippi

Frogleg and onceanlsufan like this.
  10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Same for Arkansas

Frogleg likes this.