Go ahead and admit it ...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger420, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

You love this Tiger Football team and the Mad Hatter. What do you want? Hum drum, run the ball, control the clock and the game to the very end? Or do you want, edge of your seat, never know what the heck is gonna happen, down to the last minute football insanity?

Bash em, love em, whatever your position is but this is fun stuff. All of it ...

You can admit it. You're amongst friends here.

2. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I will admit that the Gators are the lucky team. Anyone that calls LSU lucky or Les Lucky didn't watch the game.

yes I love the Tigers and this game

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Florida was extremely lucky to be in the game. We dominated all night and still the scoreboard showed differently.

LSU was very lucky to win the game at the end. We frickin faked the kick and caught the ball on the bounce and somehow made it past the first down marker. Who does that? :hihi:

Only a Les Miles led Tigers team.

I don't think anyone can argue differently.

4. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

Honestly, I do not like a wild, down to the last minute, miracle win team. I like ball control, wether on the ground or in the air. I like to see us to control the clock with sustained drives that keeps our defense fresh and hungry when they finally get some pt. Plus, I can't sleep for hours after games like this, I'm just too hyped!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

I would have LOVED a run the ball, control the clock and game at the end, type of game last night.

6. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I agree and without the break down on kick off return team we do just that. That return by a guy that did everything but come to LSU really hurt.

7. Herb

Herb Founding Member

How sweet would it be if we met up with Ohio State in the BCS game and crushed them again?

8. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

It is nice to have a methodical, well executed game where everything is under control and you steadily wear your opponent into submission. I do agree with that.

But tossing the football over your shoulder in a do or die drive with the game on the line ...

Dude! That is what College Football is all about!

That's the spirit of the game. It's wacky formations, crazy loud stadiums, and expecting the unexpected. That's what makes this God's sport!

1 person likes this.