Go Saints!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by medtiger, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I tell you this is what happened.

Most Saints grew up with the team. And its only after YEARS of heartbreaks, when a person is old and gray do they finally give up on them. So many New Orleans Saints fans DIE not being Saints fan.

So a nice why to think about Katrina is those people that did not make it out all died Saints fans. So Buddy D sees this as his chance to change the Saints luck.

So he is waiting for all these people coming up the walk. He pulls them all aside and tells them that just like Benson God is asking for higher ticket prices to get in to heaven. SO he tells the people that they will go to God and DEMAND that he Put the peices together for the Saints to have a long successful ran and assure them that they will never leave the city for the higher ticket prices. God says No, so Buddy D says that look at us we are Saints fans even if you turn this place to crap, and hevean goes to ****, we will remain Loyal.

Realizing what he had on his hands he chose to reward Buddy D and the fans for their years of loyal blind faith. As a bonus for Buddy D providing a 6pack of Braqs and recommending River Parish Waste because Their business stinks, but its picking up, God makes all Ex-Saints fans that have gone on before young again so that they can remember what it was like.

The proof right before our eyes, a new coach that had lite a fire, an offense to make the defense to make a complete team for the first time in a long time, A GREAT DRAFT from First Round to the LAST Round, and a power great enough to HUMBLE the Mighty Benson.

This is the year of destiny, at the begining of this journey my heart faltered as weak men sometimes do, but now my cup runeth over with enough faint for all bandwagoners, SO jump aboard the Magic Carpet for the LONG AWAITED RIDE!!!!!!

2. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

That is deep.

3. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Agree. He makes you realize how bad Brooks really is.

4. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

before the season , i told my friends that we would win at least 9 games but i didn't mean it...now, im thinking my prediction might come true

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

9 is the absolute minimum at this point

you can chalk up home wins vs San Fran and Washington

that leaves only 2 to go out of the other 8 games, which are all winable

6. MickelMouse87

MickelMouse87 Founding Member

I think the Golden Band from Tigerland was an extra factor for the Saints winning! Good to see them there.