Go see the Lady Tigers play Tennessee

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Feb 22, 2003.

1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

I urge all Tiger fans to go see the fourht ranked Lady Tigers play third ranked Tennessee in the PMAC on Sunday. They are very exciting this year and fun to watch. We need to have a full PMAC to cheer our Tigers on. Give them a true home field advantage.

Geaux Lady Tigers

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I agree. Go see this game! I live near Knoxville and I hope the Lady Tigers beat the crap out of the Volettes...

3. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

I'll be there thats for sure. Everybody I know is going its going to be awesome. I don't even think the az game had this much excitement surrounding it. Tenn fans are already saying they are going to whip us and crap. I don't think they will, I believe that if we bring our A-game we will when.imo

4. -T-

-T- Founding Member

No offense to you lady tiger basketball fans, but most Baton Rouge area boys high school teams could beat the lady tigers. Doesn't matter how good their fundamenals are. I watched them on tv and its like watching a high school team where the tallest player is 6'2" and nobody can get up near the rim, everything is slow, and even layups aren't a given.