Go Tigers!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Aug 21, 2006.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Nah, I'm waaayyyyy ahead of her!

I believe she drew that during one of her kindergarten classes.

2. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Not bad work. But what's that thing hanging......never mind. :lol:

3. LSUGradin99

So you're making fun of Louisiana? :confused:

4. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Reminds me of a joke:

A girl came skipping home from school one day. "Mummy, Mummy," she yelled. "We were counting today, and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to 10. See? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10!" "Very good," said her mother. "Is it because I'm blonde, Mummy?" "Yes, it's because you're blonde," her mother replied.

The next day, the girl came skipping home from school. "Mummy, Mummy," she yelled, "we were saying the alphabet today, and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See? A, B, C, D, E, F, G!" "Very good," said her mother. "Is it because I'm blonde, Mummy?" Yes, pumpkin, it's because you're blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mummy, Mummy," she yelled, "we were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!" And she lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36Cs. "Very good," said her embarrassed mother. "Is it because I'm blonde, Mummy?" "No... it's because you're 25." :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. LSUGradin99

Hey now, this thread is no joke! By the way, my gf is doing some student teaching now.. Education major and planning to teach pre-k. So she's doing silly drawings all the time. Good to know she's teaching these youngsters right, implanting LSU into their minds already!

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

That is a very good thing, she needs to send any students wearing Tulane to timeout

7. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

That's what I love about kidergarten girls. I get older and they stay the same age! :grin:

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

:shock::dis: tsk tsk

9. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work at a kindergarden/day care, and I wear LSU! all the time, sometimes me and another teacher will have some of the little ones sitting on the floor and playing with them, I will ask them who Ms. Belinda loves and they will say the TIGERS, we will ask who the other teacher loves (she is a State fan) and they will say the Bulldogs, and then we will ask who do we not like, and they will say the Rebels.

These are 3 year old children too.

10. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

My mom teaches 1st grade and she gives extra bonus points to anyone that wears LSU on Fridays before the game.