God has spoken... Canadian family moves to Russia to escape LGBTQ+

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Because things in Russia, ruled by a murderous monster, where those who disagree with the government are routinely rounded up (if they haven't already been thrown from windows) are SOOOO much better than in liberal Canada.

Those two dumbasses are now regretting it. Russia has seized all their money, and they can't even argue their cases with banks or the government because English translators are not required anywhere.

My biggest wishes for the resolution of their story? First, that their children are rescued away from them and returned to Canada (fat chance, since Putin's Russia is fond of stealing children). Second, that the parents have to remain permanently in Russia to live the miserable lives they deserve, and then that Putin lovers here in the USA (and if you're MAGAt you certainly are) join them in Russia to live under your ideal ruler (per trump's own words).

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...TQ-and-now-can-t-get-out-of-their-living-hell

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Smart family.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So, some dumbass Canadians made a decision and how does that fit in with the rest of the world? Did you just cherry pick that thinking you did something?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why would anyone care about this one family, what they are up to? I have never heard of them and they mean nothing. they are not even American. why are you posting stories about foreigners moving around? who cares?

I will tell you what matters to American and Louisiana families. biden blocking LNG

our congressman Garret graves says:

"The Biden Administration’s move today to block US LNG exports is historic. It kills Louisiana and American jobs by bottling up our abundant natural resources. It rewards global adversaries like Russia and Iran by creating a market for their terrorist energy. And it denies our allies vital energy supplies in their hour of greatest need. Meanwhile, the president is asking Congress to spend more money in Ukraine while at the same time strengthening Russia’s position. Let’s be clear: either we export American gas, or else Russian, Iranian, and Chinese energy will fill the void. There is only one right answer to this question. If killing American jobs, increasing emissions, and funding terrorism is your goal, you're gonna love this"

all of that is exactly correct, and it really matters. not like some family that hates gays or whatever.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
  5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

How do you have time to obsess over all this stuff? Focus on the price of gas and big macs. Vote for cheaper gas and Big Macs.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

1. What does it say about Canada if a family is willing to move to Russia to escape it

2. Biden just made putin a LOT of money. I bet you a dollar that 45 wouldn't do that.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I vote for lower costs. I vote against the high costs of global warming caused by fossil fuel dependence. I vote against the high costs of healthcare because republicans are in the pockets of big pharma. I vote against the high costs of disease because republicans are anti-science. I vote against the high costs of social disharmony because republicans are white supremacists. I vote against the high costs of gun violence caused by poorly regulated ownership. I vote against the high costs of autocracy because republicans want to put a putin wannabe in power. I vote against the high costs of evil and smelly leadership.

I vote for the long run. In the long run investments in clean energy is what will make transportation and big macs less costly.

And I certainly would never vote for an evil piece of shit who is driven by greed and narcissism over a decent man with better economic and moral plans.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes, you really ARE that f***ing stupid.

In Canada you can publicly criticize your government without fear of being thrown out a high window.

In Canada your life expectancy is about 15 years greater than a typical Russian's.

In Canada your standard of living is typically first world tier, in Russia you're quite likely to live in poverty.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And they hated a little liberal fuck like Trudeau enough to go to Russia. Tell me again how great liberalism is...idiot

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

banning louisiana natural gas doesn't mean we consume less, it means Russia sells more. so even if we agree (and I don't) that natural gas ruins the earth, banning it accomplishes nothing.

also your claim is that we produce more fossil fuels than ever and you agree with Biden for doing that. nothing you say makes any sense whatsoever. and not only that you also agree with Biden begging saudis for more fossil fuels while destroying billions of dollars worth of LNG in Louisiana exports.

shane0911 likes this.