Good Article

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Sep 29, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

From the advocate a good article on Dooley and another one from the Shreveport Times on Doucet.

Dooley
    Doucet

2. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

I feel sorry for those Dooley kids. Their parents are hardly ever home and they are being raised by people working in a daycare...

3. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

In the article about Doucet it talked about how Brandon Washington was moving back to defense because Herman Johnson was now backing up Livings. This says alot about Herman because he missed a whole lot of practices due to that spider bite. Last year i remember seeing him in the Army All Star game and he looked great! Miller will also turn out to be a great OL.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Herman Got a lot of mop up duty against MSU but not until late in the game. I'm not sure if he is ready to get serious PT in meaningful situations just yet. He was severely hampered by missing the entire fall practice so just seeing the field at this point for a true freshman is great. He is a big time physical specimen to look at and when he learns the system and gets into football shape he could be a monster.