Good, Bad, & Ugly -- New Mexico State

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by red55, Sep 28, 2014.

1. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Don't lay that shit on the defense. That isn't what happened.

cajdav1, P&G_wheelz007, tirk and 2 others like this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Ididn't realize that. What's up with that? They just can't get him to go into the cage?

Exactly. Marshall is a more polished version of Dak Prescott so it's worrisome that we're still giving up huge plays, especially to inferior competition.

It's not just AJ that's lost confidence. It's the entire offense when he's in the game. It's should be obvious to all now that they just 'click' when Harris is under center. It reminds me of the spark Rohan used to generate when he was coming off of the bench.

Maybe it's Jennings, instead of Harris, that needs the dumbed down version of the play book.

You must have watched a different game then I did if you think the defense was the problem in that game.

ParadiseiNC, tirk and GregLSU like this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Maybe this is why all of his predecessors rode the trailer every week. They couldn't wait to get out of that old cage.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

@red55 I think I would put Hilliard being benched for 3 quarters under ugly, rather than bad. Its strange that of all the sins you can commit on a football field - missed blocks that get the QB flattened, dropped passes, missed tackles that allow huge runs, before the snap penalties - the only unforgivable sin for CLM seems to be a running back fumbling, which very rarely happens for LSU. I even said to my wife the second that ball came out, "that's the last we'll see of him tonight."

fanatic likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You must have forgotten that less than half way through the 4th it was still only a 2 score game AND the D had been out there like Lionel Ritchie "all night long"

No friend, there is no way in hell that '11 D owns any of that debacle. They played their asses off.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And he got blitzkrieged by a guy that he never saw coming

tirk likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Despite his size and stripes, Mike is a cat. Cats do what they want when they want

GregLSU likes this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

They do not force him in to, nor do they drug him to get him in. They open the door to his chariot and IF he wants to get in and go see a game he does, if not then nope... no Mike.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Like I said. He is a cat

GregLSU likes this.
  10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I don't blame him. I'd rather prance and swim around that $4M habitat than get in that tiny little box myself. But he has to understand that he has a damn job to do... he needs to have a want to get in to that chariot and roar his Tigers on.

Bengal B likes this.