Good, Bad, & Ugly -- Texas A&M

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by red55, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I can putt really well but I expect to wiff the drive

HalloweenRun and LSUDad like this.
  2. roynav

roynav free your mind

Generally, 99% of the time for personal foul calls a coach needs to scream in the player's face on the sidelines when these happen and bench them. But in this instance I thought it was a borderline call and loved the statement it made. Collins (ie LSU) manhandled A&Ms celebrated freshman like a rag doll and put him on his ass. I LOVE to see LSU show that kind of fire.

tigerpub likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm not sure the whistle blew before he disengaged, then he just tripped.

ParadiseiNC and StaceyO like this.
  4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I liked the play calling the first half. Wonder how much more advanced the O would be had we called plays like that from game one on. However in the second half Miles went back to the run on first, run on second and pass on third that he has used all season long. The first half play calling definitely fit AJ's skill set much better.

65Grad likes this.
  5. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Totally agree. It seemed like both were going at each other during the play. The only reason Collins got the call was that he slammed the dude on the ground. If the A&M player had had any possibility of retaliation, he would have taken it.

6. roynav

roynav free your mind

In a way, Collin's slam was as spectacular as Fournette's roadkill run. This is LSU demonstrating "big boy football." Sends the message that when you play LSU you are going to get physically beaten up and will be hurting for the next game. Ol Miss hasn't been the same team since playing LSU.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Yada, yada, yada same ole whining. Some people can't enjoy a win at all. I'll give @shane0911 and @Kal-El012 credit they are glad we won and celebrated.

shane0911 and roynav like this.
  8. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

I don't know. Ask him. Better late than never.

What we all know is that any effective offense is all Cameron, and anything poor we ever do on O, D, Special Teams, Recruiting or even crowd noise is all on Les.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I kind of agree, but it wasn't worth a 15-yard penalty right then. That last pushdown happened after the whistle.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

There for awhile we were looking at the Belk Bowl.

I could go to that bitch

Then we dropped off but I see it is still a possibility. If they play in Charlotte I am going and I am going in drunk. GEAUX Tigers! Dayum, my wife was chagrined at teh Navy bowl game in Charlotte. She will probably go out of state for this one, if it happens.