Good Bye Coach And

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Dec 25, 2004.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

Thanks , thanks a lot ! Thanks for not waiting !!! Now we need a new coach in the morning !!!! We need to win a Bowl Game !! I say without Saban!! He is not our Coach any longer!!

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

No...Saban will coach the bowl game. Skip says so. I'm sure Nick won't be thinking about the Dolphins the least bit, either. I mean, he's fully focused and committed to LSU right now. He's our man.

Yeah...right. I say let him coach only because if we show him the door we look bad to prospective coaches. Let's just handle this with class. But once the game's over, I don't want to hear people call him "Former LSU Coach Nick Saban". He'll be "Miami Dolphins' Coach Nick Saban". We'll be looking for an even better coach to replace him. Hopefully one that will have more love for the collegiate game.

3. msully

msully Founding Member

LOL you still like him

Do you think he will turn the Miami Dolphins' around ? I think in two or three years he will be like Steve looking for another college to hire him ----ROCKY TOP'S SPORTS @@ Song of the year

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I appreciate what Nick did at LSU. I don't hate the man. But we have no choice but to move on.

I can tell you that I probably won't buy his book...you know...the one with "LSU Coach Nick Saban" on the cover and a goofy picture of him with one of his fake smiles while he's wearing and LSU polo in Tiger Stadium.

Somehow I can't believe the words in it anymore.

5. msully

msully Founding Member

Hey I will buy his book

He is a good coach and you are right time to move on that is why I said we do not need him in the Bowl Game . The Team does not need him on the field they have him in their minds and in their hearts . They know what to do !! That is his team going to the Bowl Game . Next years team will be his team I am ready to see that team play, it is gonna be fun to watch .GEAUX TIGERS !!! ----ROCKY TOP'S SPORTS @@ Song of the year