Good game guys. Y'all are just better than us right now. Congrats!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bamabuzzard, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Trust me, we have stupid fans too. But it's the opposite. Your "stupid" fans think Bama is invincible. Our "stupid" fans thought we would NEVER beat Alabama again as long as Miles was coach.:rolleye33:

2. bamaga

bamaga Freshman

congrats as well, Les out coached Nick. Alabama is not as good as the National media has portrayed them. I guess it is a national championship hangover. I thought we would lose 2 or 3, but hoped coaching could keep it together.
    LSU played hard , controlled the second half and got the bounces that change every game. Oh , and executed when it counted. LSU was the better team .

ROLL TIDE!

3. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Thanks, Bamaga, now go out there and beat the Aubies for us. We'd appreciate it.

4. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I was one who was skeptical that we would win today. Regarding Saban and Alabama, we have seen this scenario play out before. It is very tough to repeat as SEC Champ, let alone BCS champ. You guys are on the same trajectory we were on post BCS championship. Good luck the rest of the way!

5. Uncle Milty

Uncle Milty Founding Member

The measure of how really good Bama is, is that LSU had to play a near perfect game with no turnovers, to win at home in a nail biter.
    No shame for Bama's effort today.

6. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

What a great game today. Both teams played well, but as someone else said, LSU just wanted it more. Bama fans coming here to post like this shows class. Thanks for stopping by! We'll definitely be rooting for Bama against Aub! Roll Tide!

And of course... :geaux:

7. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

I have already said my congrats and offered my recipe for Crow Creole in another thread.

1 person likes this.
  8. Curator

Curator Freshman

Thanks. Classy post from a classy poster. Finally the team we've been waiting for showed up in the second half. If the same team shows up, we'll take care of the next three. If you'd be so kind as to kick the crap outta Auburn we'd surely appreciate it.

9. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

classy, have a safe trip home and thanks for a great game. :geaux:

10. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Yes it was. Thanks Buzz, now you guys go out and beat AU for us.

It was a good clean game, the refs didn't control anybodies fate and the injuries hopefully were only minor. Goid game all around and typical TIGERS/Bama grind.