Good game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Nov 27, 2010.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not what I or anyone else wanted, but nice try is about all I can say.

10-2

On to next year....

Love my Tigers!!!!:lsup:

2. white river

white river Veteran Member

re

good game you must have been pulling for arkansas? because THE GAME I WATCHED lsu sucked it up big time

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They tried hard and in the end, were in position to attempt to win the game.

10-2 is a good season, get over yourself...

NEXT!

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

We exceeded most expectations for this year with a lacklster offense and a youg team overall but today the defense really disappointed especially against the run.

I will take 10 wins and get ready for the bowl game.

5. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

Just a question, Is it the quarterback play that is keeping us from getting into the end zone on these first and goal situations we keep getting? against Ole Miss & Arkansas we had those kind of chances & could not get it done. I was sooo disappointed, No way your gonna beat Arkansas kicking field goals. 10-2 is awesome, I was picking 7-5.

6. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

It's not the QB, it's penalties. TOO MANY PENALTIES. That is the thing killing our offense.

Jefferson played an acceptable game, certainly well enough for us to win if we don't play so poorly on defense. As for the Red Zone woes I remember at least one drive which 1st and goal from the 6 because 1st and goal from the 11 because of a false start. Also remember the bad snaps by Lonergan, both which took us out of scoring position.

Jeefferson's line: 16/27, 184 yards and no turnovers. Also had 54 yards rushing when you throw out the 4 sacks. I know part of the sacks are on him but there was some spotty protection all game. All things considered, it's not JJ. It's the offensive line.