Good job coach Miles you beat Kentucky

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Oct 14, 2006.

1. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

Its unbelievable how we just totally dominate teams and then do the things we do against top ranked opponents. It's like a whole different team.

But go look at AUburn's schedule, or Florida's, I mean have they beat the **** out of the teams they have supposed to beat?

LSU-45
    ULL-3

LSU-45
    AZ-3

LSU-49
    Tulane-7

LSU-48
    MSU-17

LSU-49
    UK-0

2. KevinWS

KevinWS Founding Member

Good point Deceks.

With the respect that many people have for Cholly Mac I think Coach Miles would be honored by the comparison.

3. urtoosmall

urtoosmall Founding Member

Good job coach! great dominating win! :thumb:

4. msully

msully Founding Member

You made a good post , thank you . I have said that by the time the SEC gets tired of beating each other up we may not have one team in the Top 15 , it could happen . I beleive that we the Tigers can and will beat Arkansas, I do believe that Georgia can beat Floridia, I believe that Bama can beat Auburn. Vandy well they have proved that they can beat UT, and they beat Georgia today, what do you think ?? I will get out of here and come back and read what you have to say !! Geaux Tigers !!

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

As much as I dislike Miles, and believe he will get us to 6-5 sooner then you think.

This week he deserves a pass from the "Miles Bashing" .....good game plan, made some changes well coached.
    Still confused why we insist on running Hester up the middle and burn up KWs redshirt on garbage time but heh, for another day. Good job all around, however 17 penalties was a bit much but. Hey solid pounding

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Well, I know neither of our Freshmen RB's played in our 2 loses, but they appear to be the two with the abilities we need at the RB position right now.

Alley doesn't appear to be back to his old form yet and JV....Well...JV has been the same JV the past 3 seasons so...

7. TigerPass

TigerPass Founding Member

When our season's look Mike Archer-ish and Gerry DiNardo-ish, Miles will be gone.

How many 8-9-10 win seasons do you have to have before you get canned?
    Just what is it that some of you guys don't like about Miles? Saban wasn't perfect and you worship the guy.

And yeah, I'm still pissed about the Auburn loss and the Florida loss. I know the team can be better, but like the othe guys said, look at Auburn's loss the other week and Florida's loss this week.
    We have a great team.
    Shut up.
    Bob
    LSU!

8. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

Saban won 2 SEC titles and 1 nc, something that hasn't been done at LSU in a long time. I think some us still think he was a saint. with regards to miles, I am trying like hell to reserve judgement on him until next year, but I can't say I like what I see thus far. His obvious next test will be Tenn. Will he nutt up???

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

LSU fans used to complain about not blowing out teams we should dominate. Now that we do it, we want to use ut as a negative.:confused: We could be in way worse shape. We could have Miami's thiug problem. :rofl: We could have played like UGA and lost to someone like Vandy.:eek: Or we could be a team that losses to Indiana.:hihi:

10. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Saban was never a saint, and struggled against lowly teams, played down to the competition - Troy St. & Oregon St. & of course the most embarrassing loss - UAB. We beat an SEC Team Kentucky 49-0 and you don't like what you've seen so far?? Why would his next "Test" be on the road in a hostile environment? What about Bama at LSU?