Good Luck, Addai!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunPunk, Apr 28, 2006.

1. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Well... This is gonna be one fun draft. I requested off from work... and I'm gonna chill out all morning... ahhh...

My thoughts:

First Day picks
    Addai (My team possibilities: Jets, Jags, Panthers, Colts, Steelers, and maybe the Pats or 49ers)
    Whitworth (Late 2nd rounder - mid 3rd)
    Green (This is what I call thinking positive. I see him going in the 3rd or 4th, realistically. Probably will end up on a team with a poor returner)

Second Day picks
    Wroten (Could get lucky and get grabbed in 2nd or 3rd, depite his misfortunes, but will probably slip pretty far.)
    Williams (Would love to see as a first day guy, but like Lavalais, he'll go later.)
    Oliver (May slip to 6th or to undrafted status. Reviews I've read on him aren't flattering.)
    Niswanger (More likely a free agent in my opinion, but here's hoping.)

Free agent contracts
    Livings
    Kuale
    Hollis
    Vaughn (Dolphin's or Pat's camp)
    McGill
    Prude (Could be the next Randal Gay)
    Brazell (Could be a 7th round draftee; worth a risk)
    Stevenson

I hope that Addai goes waaaaaaay earlier than most people think. Remember when the Bucs drafted Micheal Clayton? Everyone (on ESPN) was a little shocked and thought it was a little too early for him to go, but thankfully, he proved them wrong. I hope ol' Joe gets to go mid-first...

Which broadcast will you guys watch? ESPN, NFL, FOX, or any others? I will probably flip between NFL and ESPN. NFL's not too bad. Plus, Kiper is somewhat fair to LSU prospects.

2. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

For the first time in five years I have to work on draft day. Luckily we have DTV in our building, although it is no where close to my office. I have a feeling they will be paging me all day long wondering where the hell I am.

3. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Remember when the Jags took Matt Jones out of nowhere in the 1st round? It goes to show that all you need is one team to be high on you and you can be surprised. I'm kind of shocked to see Williams so low, but maybe he not as dominant as I thought he was. Addai would be a perfect fit for the Colts with his pass catching abilities. I mean he did play a little WR at LSU. Anyone know if Shyrone is gonna tryout for a team?

4. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

SHyrone in the NFL????

If he made it he would break Mugsy's record of being the shortest guy to play professional sports.

LOL

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

What a great team for him to get an opprotunity to play early

7. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Wow... I was pretty accurate... for a first...