Good luck LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Soonermike, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Soonermike

Soonermike Freshman

Just wanted to stop off and say good luck to you and may the best team win. Hope for a good game and no injurys to either team. The media is making a mockery of this game, us Sooner fans do not buy into it and niether should you. The team that wins this game will be the undisputed national champion!!!!!!
    no matter what is said you guys earned the right to be here as well as we did. USC played in the bcs Rose bowl thats it noyhing more. They need to fill lucky they did'nt have to play either of thease to teams. I have been fallowing LSU all year and with out a doubt I for one as a Sooner fan did'nt want any part of playing Lsu. Knowing that USC was the weaker opp. Garts to you on a good year and agin good luck and have fun.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Good Luck Sooners and I hope NO one gets hurt

3. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Same back at ya, my Sooner friend.
    God bless ya.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

LSU, 2003 TEAM OF DESTINY!!!!

4. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Same to you too Soonermike. It's nice to have a chance to play the #1 team in the country instead of the #3. USC is lucky their game is already over.

5. Soonermike

Soonermike Freshman

Very lucky not to have to play either of our teams gl.

6. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Yeah, they can sit back and hide behind their beating of a lesser opponent and try to project that as what they would do against either LSU or Oklahoma. That's as about as weak as the argument that they made about them destroying Oregon State at home being as good as LSU destroying Georgia in the SEC Championship Game in the Georgia Dome.

I think California isn't even part of this world. They all have their heads somewhere else...

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

THE TOY BOYS OF TROY AIN'T WORTHY OF LICKING THE SWEAT OFF OF EITHER TIGERBALLS OR SOONERBALLS!!!!!!!!!

8. Soonermike

Soonermike Freshman

I am rolling out of my chair lmho!! I am now A new LSU suporter lol except for on sunday you guys are the best Lsu will return alot of young guys next year and dominate once again. And we will have a rematch national championship. They are already saying SC is the preseason #1 next year. I don't know about yall but I like that Rather be #1 or 2 in the BCS at the end of the season lmho.

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

All of the Sooner fans I've come across have been class all the way. Except for when our two teams meet (which may start to be often in the post season), I'll pull for the Sooners.